the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA& Sameira
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

The pretty seal bay mare smiled back at me, her lips curling into a friendly grin. When surprise shook her pretty, fem, face, and I asked if she was alright, she said she was, but I remained worried. Why was she so shocked? Had she heard something in her head? Seen something? What was it? I tried to look back subtly, checking if she saw something in the shadows. But there was nothing there, at least not that I could see. Sameira shifted around and startled me a little. I held back a high pitched squeak as I turned back to Seele.

I looked around at the creepy trees as she explained that these marshes were the home of the Asylum group. I looked into the dark, murky water, half expecting something creepy to pop up and attack me. (Oh children can imagine.) I turned away from the dark waters, looking at Seele again. Her voice met my ears, this time asking if I would like to meet the others. Looking at her, I opened my mouth and speak. ”Of course I want to meet the others.” Thinking about having a real family, one that was hopefully bigger than my old one. The Pirates had disbanded, leaving Cosette, Caenan and I.

But now my chance to have a true, safe, welcoming family was here. And I wouldn't let it slide from between my non-existent fingers. It would be nice to have an ever growing family that wasn't distant pieces held together only by the smallest of thread. So here was my opportunity to join a real family. And I had just taken it.

”Talk talk talk.”

Image Credit

@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-15-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-16-2013, 05:59 PM