the Rift

The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled as the filly stood up to walk beside me. The sun would be up by now, but there was no sun to rise. With the Gods gone there was no light to lend a hand. It was just a never ending dark night. I frowned and lifted my dome to look to the sky, no moon nor stars. It was such a sad thing, the land was dead without its sun to guide the flowers to the sky. All around the two figures were, were just dead. No happiness floated around the large terrain of Helovia. The trees were covered in white snow and the ground was too, but it wasn't the nice white snow that you would think of, rather the nasty muddy kind. I frown fell to replace my small smile. My nostrils flared and white smoke rolled out of them. I once again listened to the little paint filly with excitement. "Harmony, such a beautiful name that fits you perfectly!" I smiled and let a soft chuckle run off my tongue. I nudged her closer toward me so that I could share my body heat with the shivering filly.

As she talked on about being an orphan foal, I let a small smile emerge along my face. She was almost like me, traveling alone until she got here, to this beautiful place. I chuckled and nuzzled the filly. "Don't worry hun, you won't be alone forever. There is a place out there for you, just waiting for you and only you. You'll find it, even it takes you a million days, you'll walk across it and know it's the place for you." I smiled and looked ahead. We still had a while to go before we get to the borders, why not share about me a little. "I was a orphan too, my mother died and I never knew my father." I frowned as I thought of my lineage, but before I knew it, I was smiling again, I couldn't let this poor filly think I was a depressed little unicorn mare. I nudged filly with my soft muzzle and looked to the sky. "But I know she, my mother, is still there, watching over me as I talk to you. She's proud of me for coming all this way and meeting you, Harmony. I know it." I smiled and looked to the surface to see where I was walking.

I smirked and listened to her soft voice. "Would you be willing to take me in?" Taking her in would be a lot of responsibility but I think I could do it. I wasn't doing anything really important anyway, only traveling around Helovia to see new places but that was all. Taking in a nice little filly would be the perfect project for me to keep me active anyway. I smiled and nodded to the youngster. "Yes hun, I would love to. Though, I have no milk for you because of my young age and the fact that I'm not pregnant. But the Edge has plenty of grass and I could protect you of anything in harms way." I smiled happily and nuzzled the filly's small painted neck. I will promise my whole life for her. Harmony seemed to be a sweet and bright little character, she must've of known she needed to move on after her mother abandon her and the fact that she could never look back.

I smiled and walked on with my new little filly, still having a while before we met the Threshold border. "Tell about how you came about here, it would be splendid to know!" I chuckled about how happy she was, we made the best couple of the land. I looked into her blue eyes and a bright smile came upon my face. "Of course darling, I wouldn't want to keep it from you." I smiled and nudged her soft coat. I tried to remember all of that I could and it finally rung the bell. I began to speak in a soft voice as I speak about my old life. "I was born on a nice sunny day, there was snow on the ground and when the sun hit, it glittered like there was no tomorrow. But it didn't stay like that for long, later on after a few hours, a large snow storm hit and I lost my whole family. Maybe some of the herd I didn't know about was still alive, but most of them never made it." I took a deep breath and continued on. "I had no idea why I had to be the one that lived but I did. I never thought I would move on after that, but I knew I had to even if I didn't want to. I went through different homes and herds, but never liked any of them. I've came to Helovia, hoping I can stay much longer than I did in the herd lands." I smirked and looked into the filly's eyes.

I pricked my harks as the filly suddenly stopped. She was violently shaking and I was tremendously worried about her. When she caught up, I smiled and nuzzled her. We only had a little bit farther to go before we reached the borders and then we could head on home to the Edge. I smiled and started into a slow trot for Harmony to keep up. "Come on hun, we are almost there, not to much farther ahead of us." I spoke softly to the figure behind me with a small smile. I laughed and through my head into the air, my mane flying everywhere. Soon we met the borders where we would leave the threshold and head on to the home Harmony would desire. Where she would be able to play in the waves of the ocean everyday and have the time of her life. Where she would have others to look up to and to be protected. "Welp darling, this is where we continue on to your new home." I smiled and nuzzled her neck.

@[Harmony]
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM