the Rift

[OPEN] A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua still smiled every time the wind blew. The scent of the ocean was refreshing, a pleasant escape from reality in these terrible times. The darkness was stressful to the mare, both physically and mentally. With little food about, all the greenery dying from lack of sunlight, she was starving. The needles of the evergreen trees were lasting the longest, but provided little nutrition. While in her herd land, she felt safe, though. As she walked today, she tried to forget about the imposing darkness and instead focus on happier thoughts. She was assimilating into the herd well and was soon to meet with the Glaziers to be assigned a position as a crafter, or so she hoped. She doubted she would be denied the position, being so charming and all.
What's not to love about me? I mean really, I'm pretty... I'm charming......... well, I at least I'm pretty and charming. I could be gruff and ugly and terribly muscled and scar-ridden. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy there are warriors about to keep me safe and everything, but heaven forbid I should be one of them. I'm not made for such brutality.
In the mean time, the mare had decided to meander the borders. If any intruders came, she would be rather useless as she had no military training at all and her lithe frame was hardly intimidating. But, she thought she may perhaps run into some newcomers as herself. She needed to meet some others in her new family. She had only been introduced to Thor and Duchanar thus-far. And while the former was kindly and would make good company, the latter was too broody for her liking.

Soon, her silent wandering was interrupted by the sounds of two feminine voices. One seemed young- very young- and the mare almost sighed before remembering herself. She had nothing against foals, she just didn't know what to do with them. Hurrying her pace just slightly, Kahlua began to make out to two figures. As she came upon them she was quick to notice the three of them made a striking trio, all wearing painted coats. A smile spread across her face and she nodded her head to the pair. “I am Kahlua, friends. How nice to see happy faces in this terrible darkness.” It never occurred to her she may have been interrupting anything, or that they would have been anything but allies. She was a little self-absorbed and not very smart, but she meant no harm.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining - by Kahlua - 07-07-2013, 10:19 PM