the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I breathed out and the breath came as a mist that hovered and seemed to freeze midair before clinging to a nearly frozen snout. It was cooler this far north, I wasn’t sure how the others handled the chill so well—but then again there were some which couldn’t fathom living within the heart of a bare desert. My time spent waiting was very short, Ktulu wasn’t one to leave her boarders unguarded. She must have heard me come in, “Midas,” my name chimed out more of an uncertain question. We both peered into the darkness, each trying to make out the other with what light was offered. Before I could respond she delved right into two other ponderings, “You’re back? Where are you?”

Smiling simply from the thrill of hearing her voice again I breathed out tenderly, “Aye dear one, I’m here.” my right wing slowly ruffles back and forth across the crook of its sheath that was my barrel, the sound would be enough for her. Limbs shuffle forward, daggers crunched upon dead grass. I headed toward the direction her voice was birthed. The strength of that feminine essence was enough for me to get close enough without us bumping into the other like blind fools. My muzzle extends to brush across her check. I wanted to offer the comfort I felt she deserved and needed—though my proud lady wouldn’t be one to admit it, “My apologizes for being late, its…hard to tell….” I pause, then whisper, “How much time has passed in this forsaken darkness.” By tone alone she seemed stressed, pulled to wits end, “How is Ranjiri? And Hototo?”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM