the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The darkness didn’t help with rising worries and fears; but seeing my family like this. Perfect, and together. It was the way things should be. If only we could find the method for maintaining; surely, my coming around every few days kept our love alive. Kept me alive inside. How long though? When would she turn me away when the affections of another male came into our mist? She deserved something better, a man that was around 24/7. One to offer protection and security.

I could offer naught when pressed far away. Leaving wasn’t an option; neither hardheaded adult would budge from their home. Many a relationship had thrived over the years being at a distance—only time would tell if we could muster a likeness. I loved her with all my being, every fiber would bleed for the constrictors honor, and I would raise my banner in her name. Yet. Dragon’s Throat held my vow, a history of parenting that spawned young lions and lionesses. To deny my home, would be as if spitting in my father’s face.

To promise everything—often means pain.

Ktulu led me over to our sleeping cherub, the faint outline was hidden among the dense fur of Eytan. I smiled and lowered my muzzle when she brushed her maw against our daughter’s cheek. How big she was, yet, how fragile. I sighed also and breathed warmth across her forehead in a mist. A horn already started to form, it was soft and still babyish. As was were her feathered down. So the horn would harden, and those primary feathers would come in.

Her beauty never ceased to strike me. The combination of both sire and dam made a miraculous filly. One that would soon be ready for her first gliding lesson. My eyes glowed with affection as I gently kissed her forehead and brushed away a golden lock of hair, “Precious babe,” I whispered, “You grow too fast.” Cranium rose reluctantly and I gazed up at Ktulu with tenderness in my softened pools. A thought came to me and quietly so not to disturb the child I asked, “Ktulu, why did you take your leave of Dragons Throat?” We had never discussed it before—and I was curious.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM