[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

"When I fell in love with you it was before our hooves walked a separate path."

"I don't believe we will ever walk the same path, Midas." Ktulu murmured. "It's not for lack of trying." They'd both put everything they had into staying together, but she felt like whatever relationship they had was crumbling away and falling apart faster than they could try to repair it. She sighed and looked up toward the stars, the corners of her mouth pulled downward as she frowned. She remembered all of the secret meetings in the darkness in the Thistle Meadow, him fighting when they invaded the Foothills, the night they decided to try and make whatever it was between them work by having a family together.

It felt like another thing she was failing at.

"I do love you, Midas, but are we really being fair to ourselves? To our daughter?" Ranjiri was an exceptionally observant filly even though she pretended not to be most of the time. She knew that there was something wrong with her parents not being in the same herd. She felt the distance between them and she often questioned Ktulu about it. "You won't leave the Throat and I won't live there..." She finally returned her gaze to Midas, still frowning and once more questioning herself on why he'd chosen her out of everyone in Helovia to fall in love with. Questioning herself on why she'd allowed him and herself to go as far as they had despite knowing that they probably wouldn't last. Nothing in her life had ever lasted beyond a few months.

"I don't know if this is fixable anymore."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM