the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ulano Table

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The nebulous woods of the threshold, lingered with an eerie darkness, seeping into every naked inch of the undergrowth, and stretching towards the morning sky. The stallion stood, leaning on a tree, befuddled. He had never seen such a dark world. It seemed dead. Desperately searching for a lingering piece of light to cling to with every last ounce of energy. The confusion drained from the stallions mind. Fear set in. Causing him to skid around the trees, galloping through the brush, searching for a small speck of light to ease this nightmare of never seeing the daylight again. After minutes of hysterically wandering, the seal bay stallion composed himself, realizing his panick did nothing to help him with his hitch.

He looked around him, northward, there was a faint, displaced glow. The white light radiated off of the stallion's pale blue pupiless eyes. Gazing into its light. He slowly started to step forward, eyes fixed on the light, his ebony mane billowed lightly backwards, in the morning breeze. however It did not look like morning. It looked like the darkest midnight. No light peeping through small holes in the dark blanket of the sky. The stallion pressed forward. His legs pounding the ground, his walk quickly turned to a gallop as he slid to a stop in front of this wonderful light providing tree. It had lights, scattered throuh its branches, the lights were round, and white, the purest of light, almos more magnificent than the sun.

The stallion lowered his milky white face, and pink muzze to the soft, lightly snowcovered ground. It must have snowed earlier that night, for it was fresh, soft, and cooling. It tickled his nose and made him snort. He lifted his head, and thought to himself, where is everyone? he looked around, pricking his ears, and rotating them around, he tried to see, but the light from the tree did not reach very far. He paced around the tree, lifting his dished face to the sky, and holding his tail straight up in the air like a deer. He did not want to leave his light tree to find a helovian.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

Momma said not to go out into the darkness, but what did momma know? A lot more than I thought she did, I'll tell you that much. I didn't believe her that the darkness was so .... dark. I really can't think of a better word for it, but I thought she was exaggerating. I was certain that there was light somewhere and that the herd lands weren't the only ones that had light. I didn't even think I needed Bear to go with me so i snuck away from him, which was pretty easy since it was so dark and I blend in pretty well with it, I think. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do Big Brother, but you won't tell Momma on me. You know how angry she gets. And how over protective she gets. I can't make her understand I'm four months old now. I'm not a baby anymore.

Maybe Momma was more right about the darkness than I was willing to admit. Leaving the Foothills was the easy part, but finding my way in the darkness after that was kinda hard. I wished I had Bear with me more and more with each step I took. Or you, Big Brother, because you're brave and not scared of the dark. NotthatIam. I am not scared of the dark at all. I've got this thingy that Lakota gave me to protect me and she said to call for her if I need her.

There's things in the darkness, Big Brother. Creepy crawly things that make noises that make your heart race. I really wish I would have brought Bear with me now, but I left him behind. And I'm lost. No matter how many times I blink my eyes they don't get completely accustomed to the darkness. I'd never admit it to Momma, but I started to panic a little bit. When I panicked I started to run and when I ran I ran blindly flailing my wings all around and knocking them against things that didn't feel so good and made them hurt.

It wasn't until I almost ran straight into another horse that I put on the brakes and skidded to a stop. Okay, I didn't exactly stop. I toppled over and rolled and ended up in a heap of long legs, fluffy wings, and pale hair. "Hi..." I managed to say from my balled up position on the ground. "I'm lost, can you take me home?"

Credits

aud pixel!

Unregistered
Ulano Table

ULANO

The woods twisted and shook with motion, and life. Which was only aparent sign of such life in this forest, besides the glowing tree. The restlessnes in the brush grew, like a weed in a garden, seeping up the peace and eerie quiet that previously consumed the dark land. I started to think of what It was, for I am too narrowminded to be afraid of the trembling being, bounding through the bush. The state of mind I was in was more curious, than anything else. For the noise did not sound angry, or scary, but desperate, and fearful. Pawing, and clawing through the thick undergrowth.

Abruptly, a small black pegasus filly poped out of the colourless ferns, the goldish brown points, white wings and mane, and beautiful red eyes, bringing a greatly needed drop of colour to the drained, depressed thicket. She tumbled out, sommersaulting over her long clumsy thin legs, tipping over onto her back. Legs sprawled out and pointed strait up. She looked into my pupiless, pale blue eyes. And spoke in her young, scratchy innocent voice. "Hi...I'm lost, can you take me home?"

My mouth opened in disappointment. I did not want to tell this hopeful filly that I could not take her home. For I did not even Know where her home was, or even what it was. I just gave the little filly a brief perplexed stare, took a gulp, and begun my sentence. "I'm sorry Miss, but I do not know where your home is, for I have just come to this land. I do not know where your home is." I said in my hopeful british voice as I looked down at his lightly marked feet, Scraping the dirt, and dead grass with them.

I dipped his head downward towards the filly, helping her arise from the cold, lightly snowcovered ground. I the frost off of her soft, silky coat, as he continued to speak. "However I may help you find your home, If you do not mind. Because I am looking for a home myself, and maybe they can help me." I said with a relieved look. "By the way, my name is Ulano, and yours?"

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The trees swayed against a cold wind moaning and creaking in the never ending darkness that consumed the lands. Only illumination in sight was that of green lamps of suspended light upon old oaks they served as a guide to weary travelers, as the painted unicorn that followed them back to this entrance into these rather strange lands once was. Now with brown eyes adjusted to the prevailing darkness the stallion could navigate much easier without any slips or falls on unseen ice. What had drawn this horse back to the front door? He had no clue, but felt necessary to aid others into a land without light so they would not stumble upon wicked things which liked to lurk in the shadows. Still his body shivered from the cold his coat had started to come in thick expressing more of its chestnut and white coloration, but the white made him blend in all the more with the snow laden environment. In a way this stud came to notice that fact and began to exploit it often when he got scared he would slip into the shadows. After whatever freaked him out pasted castiel would leave his hiding then head on to do his duty.

Castiel had been walking for awhile lost to thought getting knocked back into reality by a tree branch and at that his ears perked forward hearing an odd accented voice addressing a child’s words. For a few minutes the thick, but stoutly average heighted horse took a deep breath to calm him still facing a dreadful anxiety issue around others. What had set his fear off was the fact before that his ears heard a panicked pounding rhythm of hooves it made his chest feel heavy. The weight was lifted when they had silenced and even more so when a filly’s voice sounded rebounding off of old bark. Being careful footed the unicorn slipped out just in time to catch a seal bay colored stallion with white on his face talking to a little filly who was a lost girl. Being kind the paint addressed the other stud kindly his british accent impressed him “ Hello there nice to meet you my name is Castiel may I have yours and you seemed rather panicked earlier why is that?”

Unregistered
Ulano Table

ULANO

The woods were calm, almost sleepy, for its light was hibernating. wrapping the land in a chilling dark quilt. The trees swung, swayed, and creaked in the relentless wind. Cracks, and crumling noises came from all around, as if I was being followed. I had never been so on edge before. superstition had penetrated my mind with its evil fangs since leaving my Island. I adore my Island, but those days were gone. There was no turning back now. I have gone too far for that. My new, long awaited life of spreading my "wings" to the world has finally come. Now was my time. Superstition and fear shall never shut me down and control me enough to go galloping back to my brothers. They left too. For there was nothing to go back to.

I tossed my long, wild forelock out of my eerie, pale blue, pupiless eyes. Sending it flying over to the other side if his face. Out of the looming darkness came the figure. Lurking closer to my frozen body, locked in its sturdy, defense position, legs sprawled out as far as they can go, keeping me held upright. My back legs quivered, it was an effort just to look like I wasn't scared out of my mind. The figure became clearer, and clearer. It was a unicorn. He was slightly taller than me, which isn't hard to be. His face was soft, and caring. His eyes plunging me into a deep, and secure sence of security. I stayed still. Ears intently listening to his soft, yet firm voice saying, "Hello there, nice to meet you my name is Castiel may I have yours and you seemed rather panicked earlier why is that?”.

His gentleness surprised me. From how mysterious he was in the decieving blanket of black left me expecting a rough, tough, large horse, looking for a fight. Which I was sure I could handle. But I wanted to see my opponent. The light has proved that I have no opponent, but a guide. My voice steadied, as I spoke my response to the stallion. "Hello Castiel, charming to meet you, I am Ulano." I raised my eyebrow, and leaned against the light providing tree casually as I continued, occasionally tossing my mane, or flicking my tail. "I am sorry Sir, but I have never left my homeland before, the darkness is starting to get to my head." I said as I arose from leaning on the tree, and moved closer to the stallion and got close to his face, opened my jaw, and screamed, "AND YOU SCARED THE BLOODY CRAP OUT OF ME!!" My anger flooded my body, and I retracted my face from his. Regaining my stance, leaning against the tree, occasionally tossing my forelock, and swishing my tail.

Castiel
473 words x3

[OCC:: Yayz for guy threading!!]

Unregistered
The place had begun to grow on the paint he was beginning to forget home a place that had spat him out in rejection after taking away the only family this stallion ever had. These woods reminded him of his old dwelling pulling at the heart strings, but there was no point to getting upset over it because there would never be returning to it. Trees groaned speaking in a way that the painted stallion now belonged to this place belonging here was all intended from the start or this horse was still crazy from grief. His parent had faded under harsh explosion still their smiles would linger in the unicorns mind haunting dreams unrelentlessly needless to say it led to a many of sleepless nights. Waking up screaming the paint could never fell back asleep for his eyes were plastered open by fear it would have been easier if he had someone there to hold onto, which until recent the stud was lonesome.

Castiel made sure to project his warmth and kindness in his gait when approaching the other stallion his brown eyes said “be still all will be ok” for through dark adjusted sight he saw the other horse’s back legs quivering “The pleasure is all mine Ulano” Cast liked the name and how he spoke “I understand I still am fearful of the shadows here., but you will get use to it. Welcome to this strange place. I left my home full of light and move with ease now after a few weeks mind you I did fall a few times” he smiled lightly at ulano wanting to be a caring face in his time of fear it would help the other stallion “ your accent is rather fascinating to me” after speaking the paint was taken back as the other stallion scream at him then returned to leaning against the tree clinging to the light Cast just laughed at the anger “ I am sorry, but it isn’t wise to just walk up to someone until you know more about them. I saw your panic well heard it so I came to help. It will be ok just give me a chance” the unicorn walked gently up to the equine and asked to enter his space “ may I”

Unregistered
Ulano Table

ULANO

The paint's warm smile eased my superstitions, and fear. Letting me be genuinely onfident in myself as he drew nearer to my side, and said "May I?" My face softened at the stallions politeness. My brain paused. My eyes blinked as I tossed m lon wavy mane out of them again. The light from the tree caught their solid pale blue colour, and made them whiter, and harder to see through. I blinked, turning my head away from the light, and swishing my tail. Its large wavesgently fluttered down into their origional position as I began to speak. " Yes you may." in a calm voice, notioning to the larger stallion to move closer. I stood straight, from leaning against the tree, pressed my chin to my throat, and arched my neck. Awaiting whatever the stallion wanted to say or do to me. His physique was more muscular than mine. Although I had a large, broad chest, my legs were normal, and short. He was muscular all over his body, with larger hindquarters, and a smaller chest. And a long, low set neck, hanging close to the ground. His head was squared, with a flat face, unlike my dished one. Yis hooves were larger, and wider han mine. Although I was very ahletic, he seemed to dominate me in stature, and he just wearily walked beside me. It allowed me o know that I did not have o intimidate the others, as I did in my old home. For that was how they we bacame dominant. But here, I did not feel the need to do so. Not at the moment anyways.

The trees swayed and creaked as they did just minutes ago, but this time, it was different. They were not scary, or frightening. For now I had the occompaniment of Castiel. The soft, warm stallion that mede me feel bubbly inside. It made me blush from my previous reaction to him coming out of the woods. For there was no need to yell. That might attract attention.

Castiel
342 words x3

[OCC: what a sexual ending eh? :3]

Unregistered
A larger smile cracked the paints lips when he could see the other horse relax and drop the fear to an extent. The reaction to his politeness brought the stud joy he knew he was able to get through to others to carry words that would broaden their minds hopefully being ripe with wisdom in the process. They way the light caught the seal bay stallion’s blue eyes made them show more revealing how pretty they were like deep clear crystal waters that use to occupy the unicorn’s old home. It put the sensation of home sickness into the painted stallion gut and caused a shiver to go down his spine he played it off acting as if it was from a sudden gust of cold air. Last thing this stud wanted to do is scare off the newly made friend with his own issues maybe in time he would feel comfortable sharing, but as of right now getting to figure out the other stallion was top on the to do list in his head. “ You have beautiful blue eyes ulano I have thing of complimenting others figure it shows more neutrality on my part” Cast spoke in a light gentle tone laced with admiration for his eyes liked what the light illuminated of the other horse. His large broad chest had to hold a good heart or at least that is what the painted unicorn hoped. Cas laughed at him as he tucked in his head “ You don’t have to go and do that you goof” after speaking cast nudged his chest softly saying “ just relax you’re not alone in this blasted darkness anymore you got a friend. Do tell me about yourself Ulano or ask me anything”
Castiel was happy for he could see his presence comforted the other stallion as tree swayed once more without getting a start out of him

Unregistered

ULANO

The paint stud grew nearer. His soft, calming voice spoke occasionally, and he seemed to me examining me. His blithe comment about my headcarriage, tempted me greatly to crack a smile. I did so. I gave in to the overwhemling peerpressure in my head. I felt Castiel's warm muzzle, gently nudge my chest. It was making me feel good, unlike many of the things other colts, and stallions have done to me in my old land, being rough, and gruff with their Island-mates. There was something special about this stallion though. I just couldn't put my finger on it. He was chaming, and flattering. Giving me a generous compliment about my eyes. I blushed. This stallion was making me act different, instead of my usual overly confident, competitive self. I acted almost kind of reserved, and shy. I decided to break this new me, and came up with a flattering statement that casually rolled of my tounge. "So, what is such a handsome stud like you doing all alone in these forests. You deserve company. It must be a bit lonely" I said, as I reached out my head, and placed the dish of my face under his chin.

I knew my move was sly. I just hoped that he would get the hint on my sexuality, so I wouldn't have to go into that awkward conversation. Ulano begun to walk, hinting to the larger stallion to walk with him, as the stallion asked "...do tell me about yourself Ulano..." This was my cue to fully explain my sexality to the stallion. Basically the story of my life. "Well..." I begun, "I grew up on Ursus Island, an Island located far north of here, its inhabitants were about 20 colts. No fillies, or Mares, Just colts. All of them resorting to being gay. Including myself. You see, I got tired of being used as some sex toy by the older colts, being bashed around, and told to do what they wanted me to do. I wanted to do things at my own will. Being a smaller stallion, there was no chance of that on the Island, so I left. And shall never return.". Allowing the stallion a moment to respond, and then I asked him the same question. "Tell me your story." I said, in a confident, and deservingtone of voice, as I slowed, and relaxed my pace.

Castiel
428 words x3

Unregistered
The way the painted unicorn brought down the other equine who just a few minutes before was a scared horse running around in the darkness amongst shadows of the trees of entrance into these lands. When the stallion smiled at him for playfully making fun of how the stranger held his head in submission cas just laughed lightly in amazement from meeting someone so unique. Acting so brazen wasn’t always this unicorn’s way, but something about the newly found horse said he could say anything without much of a blow up and with his compliment the painted stud nip at his forelock saying “I am alone because I seek out those who need a warm smile and affection I give it not usually receives it. Your company would be refreshing you make me laugh something I treasure a lot” after speaking he bumped his muzzle against his

Castiel liked the other stallion, but felt more than friendship budding there was a strong attraction pulling him towards Ulano in a way that boggled the paint’s mind to no end. Sexually wise the stallion hadn’t done anything before he felt something for a mare she still lingered on his mind he missed her, but understood what his duty was and refused not to break that vow to himself. After pushing aside doubt he followed close to the dish faced stallion’s side after the stud finish his story cas nuzzled his neck sweetly then breathed deep his past was still a fresh wound so holding back tears the stud hide his face shyly “I come from a land with no name or at least I forgot the name my parents were kind hearted souls who actively seeked out those in need and did their best to care for the others of our herd. One day I was with them not long after my mother birthed me or it felt like I didn’t have enough time with her. My parents spoke to our herd at a gathering things had gotten bad in the herd corruption ran amuck so naturally they didn’t like those who got in their way. They turned the crowd on us they…they….they beat my parents to death and nearly killed me, but my mother told me to hold my breath to take shallow gulps of air until they left us to rote. I got up and ran I ran for so long so alone so deranged then I found this place and slowly I am trying to heal it hurts you know” after that the stallion sobbed and laid his head on ulano’s back

Unregistered
Ulano Table

ULANO

The paint stud, tempted me, nuzzling my wavy, long forelock, and gently breathing on my elegant dished face. I buckled under the pressure, finally snapping, and giving in to his wishes. I slowly licked down his neck. And gently nibbled at his withers, as he spoke about his past. He seemed to not notice me come to his other side, and started slowly wiggling my nose in his mane. I looked at his face, his eyes started to tear with the thought of his memories. I begun to listen to his story, learning more, and more about the Unicorn. I almost felt sorry for his broken soul. His situation was worse than having no parents, like me. His face buried into my side, his horn gently poking my back. But that didn't matter. I lifted my face to his back. Giving him the warm embrace of a hug. I then released, realizing my time with this stallion would not last forever.

"Listen..." I begun in my handsome, scratchy british voice, leaning my head closer to his. "I do not want to leave or abandon you. So, is there any possible way that we could stay together. And live live together? At least a stud of your, handsome appearance should not be alone in the dark, without a companion horse." I looked up at the stallion with flirty eyes, pawing my hooves at the ground, spitting the snow and dirt around my feet, and casually lifting an eyebrow. I motioned to the stallion to walk next to me, as I continued through the dark, chilling forest, giving the paint unicorn a minute to compose his feelings. Before plunging back into another question. "What about making a group, or herd of our own?"

Castiel
299 words x3

Unregistered
Cas was a horse who loved with all his heart and soul loving those the world often rejected commending them to a life of isolation without many others. Feeling the other stallions touch made the paint feel warm in his chest a rather unexplainable sensation, but man did he feel alive. At his touch he shivered this other horse knew the way around someone well and laughing the painted unicorn kissed the bay’s neck saying all shy “ that…feels good ulano this is confusing for me what emotions your striking up is unexplainably delightful ulano my soul longs for it deeply. The pain is unbearable some nights I just suppress I don’t sleep” after speaking the stud stopped the tears deeming them utterly useless and he didn’t want pity for them. The hug only made the unicorn smile more in a way cas clung to ulano as he left the embrace his scent was lingering; it spoke of a rather unique soul behind this horse.

The painted stallions ears perked listening intently as his face lite up from the flatter British accented words ulano spoke and after he finished the unicorn kissed his cheek “ that would be nice to have someone to come back to after I got out searching for those in need. It takes me back you want to be with me to live with me I am shocked” at that cas stared at him and nipped his neck continuing on “I would love that more than anything ulano to have you I don’t want to be alone beautiful” he flirted back following up behind him he nipped at his tail doc then ran his muzzle up the bay’s back ending at the wither where he rest his head against the stud’s shoulder “ of course that would be an honor pretty boy”

Unregistered

ULANO

My bones chilled from the mood set by the stud. He seemed as if he knew exactly what he was doing untill he came out with the statement “ that…feels good ulano, this is confusing for me what emotions your striking up is unexplainably delightful, ulano my soul longs for it deeply. The pain is unbearable some nights I just suppress I don’t sleep” My mind eased at the thought that I knew more about what the hell I was doing than he did. It comforted me to know he did no wan o force me to do anything, or hurt me. But I had to show him the ropes. I had to be his guide. I felt, the statemen rising p out of my gut as I blurted out. "Whoa, there whats a straight boy doing that to another stud for?" I teased as he nibbled at the dock of my tail. I lifted it, letting him see what I had to show. I squeezed my eyes, and dropped my jaw, as he kissed down my back, slowly, yet firmly. It sent chills down my spine. I knew he was serious now, and so was I.

I swiftly turned around his side, and kissed him in between his back legs, slowly, taking my time, for there was no rush. I went over, and faced him. Licking him down his neck. As I turned, letting my ass face him. Tail lifted, legs spread, head up. "Would you like a ride, cowboy?" I asked flirtingly. As he responded in his low desperate, "of course that would be an honor pretty boy.” I listened to his soft, alluring voice, as I stepped backwards, closer to the stud, letting him decide exactly what hewants, with a little persuasion.

Castiel
257 Words x3

Unregistered
Taken to PM for now...