the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ulano Table

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The woods twisted and shook with motion, and life. Which was only aparent sign of such life in this forest, besides the glowing tree. The restlessnes in the brush grew, like a weed in a garden, seeping up the peace and eerie quiet that previously consumed the dark land. I started to think of what It was, for I am too narrowminded to be afraid of the trembling being, bounding through the bush. The state of mind I was in was more curious, than anything else. For the noise did not sound angry, or scary, but desperate, and fearful. Pawing, and clawing through the thick undergrowth.

Abruptly, a small black pegasus filly poped out of the colourless ferns, the goldish brown points, white wings and mane, and beautiful red eyes, bringing a greatly needed drop of colour to the drained, depressed thicket. She tumbled out, sommersaulting over her long clumsy thin legs, tipping over onto her back. Legs sprawled out and pointed strait up. She looked into my pupiless, pale blue eyes. And spoke in her young, scratchy innocent voice. "Hi...I'm lost, can you take me home?"

My mouth opened in disappointment. I did not want to tell this hopeful filly that I could not take her home. For I did not even Know where her home was, or even what it was. I just gave the little filly a brief perplexed stare, took a gulp, and begun my sentence. "I'm sorry Miss, but I do not know where your home is, for I have just come to this land. I do not know where your home is." I said in my hopeful british voice as I looked down at his lightly marked feet, Scraping the dirt, and dead grass with them.

I dipped his head downward towards the filly, helping her arise from the cold, lightly snowcovered ground. I the frost off of her soft, silky coat, as he continued to speak. "However I may help you find your home, If you do not mind. Because I am looking for a home myself, and maybe they can help me." I said with a relieved look. "By the way, my name is Ulano, and yours?"

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM