the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ulano Table

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The paint's warm smile eased my superstitions, and fear. Letting me be genuinely onfident in myself as he drew nearer to my side, and said "May I?" My face softened at the stallions politeness. My brain paused. My eyes blinked as I tossed m lon wavy mane out of them again. The light from the tree caught their solid pale blue colour, and made them whiter, and harder to see through. I blinked, turning my head away from the light, and swishing my tail. Its large wavesgently fluttered down into their origional position as I began to speak. " Yes you may." in a calm voice, notioning to the larger stallion to move closer. I stood straight, from leaning against the tree, pressed my chin to my throat, and arched my neck. Awaiting whatever the stallion wanted to say or do to me. His physique was more muscular than mine. Although I had a large, broad chest, my legs were normal, and short. He was muscular all over his body, with larger hindquarters, and a smaller chest. And a long, low set neck, hanging close to the ground. His head was squared, with a flat face, unlike my dished one. Yis hooves were larger, and wider han mine. Although I was very ahletic, he seemed to dominate me in stature, and he just wearily walked beside me. It allowed me o know that I did not have o intimidate the others, as I did in my old home. For that was how they we bacame dominant. But here, I did not feel the need to do so. Not at the moment anyways.

The trees swayed and creaked as they did just minutes ago, but this time, it was different. They were not scary, or frightening. For now I had the occompaniment of Castiel. The soft, warm stallion that mede me feel bubbly inside. It made me blush from my previous reaction to him coming out of the woods. For there was no need to yell. That might attract attention.

Castiel
342 words x3

[OCC: what a sexual ending eh? :3]

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM