the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry
I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The Golden stallion had, had enough with Rasta's constant nagging about his limp. She was blind for godsake! How could she tell how bad it was. Though he loved her like a Sister, she got under his skin, always trying to tell him what to do, why he should and he wasn't good with orders, unless it came from a higher post. Ranking was a big thing to him, having been brought up as a soldier, it was pretty much drilled into him. He had to get away from her for a while, clear his mind whislt she wasn't nagging at him. So whilst on the hunt for a place to hide; though he new it would be short lived, She always found him in the end. He took up some general duties, even though he hadn't taken any on by the Herd leader, he felt it was his part to atleast help in anyway possible.

His leg wasn't really bothering him at the time being. The pain come and went at randoms intervals. But that didn't mean he could gallop around like the young boy he once was. He moved at a steady pace through the desert, keeping to the shadows where he could, Just trying to kep out of sight of anyone lurking. If one attacked him, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to take it. He moved away from the lake, due North, up towards helovia's Heart, Almost from whence Sohalia had brought him and Rasta down from the forests. He sighed gently, a mists of his breath puffed out into the brisk air, almost invisible through the sheer darkness, though the limited lights reflected of, making it somehwat visible.

Apodis just needed some him time, to gather his thoughs and focus on his life now. But that didn't mean he'd stop helping others altogether, it just meant it'd be happening a lot less often.

He was so caught up in himself that he didn't even notice the other slinking around, though to be honest they weren't exactly hiding away. ow had he let his gaurd down so much, this was not like him to be so vunerable. Stopping in his tracks, Gold eye's peered up to his encouter. "Can i help you there Miss?" he asked in a gentleman-ly tone. She didn't seem to be much of a threat, but one could never be to careful. "You are not from these parts are you? The smell of your coat tells me otherwise" He kept his distance, but also watched her with a careful eye, checking for any signs of an attack.

"Talk talk talk."

@[Kahlua]

[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM