the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua had lost herself, staring into the waters. What she was thinking about was hardly deep or relevant. She was a shallow horse with shallow thoughts. Still, being so caught up as she was, she was rather surprised when the buckskin stallion showed up in her vicinity. His voice startled here back to reality and she jerked her head from it's position resting parallel to the ground to a more high-up and alert pose. Quickly and simultaneously she turned her head toward the sound. As her icy eyes finally fell upon the stallion, she relaxed somewhat. She saw no hing of anger on his face and nothing that wound indicate she was in any danger in his voice.

As he finished speaking, the mare turned the rest of her body away from the lake to face the stallion and arched her neck slightly, to show off her admittedly thinning muscles. With little food to provide her nourishment, she was beginning to thin. If the darkness did not break soon, Kahlua thought every horse in Helovia must perish. But, if she must die, she would do so looking like a queen. “Help me? No, I don't suppose so.” She laughed brightly, the sound filling the darkness. No depression would fall upon her today, despite the conditions of the land.

“I am Kahlua, from the Edge, visiting on permission of Onni.” She dropped Onni's name, trusting that it would keep her safe. Still, just to be sure, she carried on just a moment longer. “You must be rather astute to know that I am not of these parts so quickly. The Throat is lucky to have such a tracker as you,” her face crinkling just slightly in a silent laugh. Other than her arched neck, the mare's body language would indicate nothing other than ease. She was completely unconcerned about this stallion- not because he was not intimidating but rather because she was too simple-minded to think anything else.
So, do you love me yet? It might be a little early, we just met and all, but you will. Everybody does. Or almost everybody. Nevermind about Duchanar, he's just a little stingy. And really, what's not to love? I'm absolutely fantastic so I completely understand. So go ahead, get drawn in. We'll dance together for just a moment in this silly game called life, and we'll both be happy and content until we part ways. And neither of us will be any the better for it, but we won't be worse either. We'll just have had fun, because happiness comes easy when you're this fantastic. So go ahead, love me. It'll be worth it!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-23-2013, 09:04 AM