the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

He snorted a little embrrassed. How could one have missed her name. he really was not himself. The stallion never missed on even the tinyest details. He had to focus, to not let those memories haunt him. "I am ever so sorry, Miss. Kahlua, please, forgive me" he bowed his head gently, showing more of his manours which he percieved. Though being a soldier; or having been born and created as such a thing, Did not mean politness was altogether miss placed. Infact it was strong upon him than ever.

Rib cage expanded as he took in a deep breath. "No I don't suppose one can tell such time without the rise and fall of the Moon and Sun. Or where the Star remain, scattered upon the dark night sky" yes, she was right, yet again another fail on his part. what had gotten into him. Why was such things happening to him. Was the earth mad at him for something? Had he made a fatal mistake somewhere, now paying for his inequity.

"Of course, of course. There is not way to tell such things" He really was just not right in the head anymore. Something was a miss with him. Perhaps was now the time he had to find oneself again. To right all his wrongs. Fix whtever this was. "Do tell me, where is the most pretty place of Helovia? I would like to travel, but i do not know my way around you see. Would you care to help me?" He asked gently, again not even sure where this was coming from. Maybe it was to do with this darkness.

The stag was getting so confused with himself. Not even sure who he was anymore. So much had changed in the past year. And now he was starting to dispel upon his training.

"Talk Talk Talk."
image credits
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM