the Rift

[OPEN] Stars Come out at Night [Avarielle, Acceptance]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
Another was not so very distant, wandering the boundaries and patrol routes with no particular path in mind. The sound of voices caught her attention, made her glance up curiously. Neither was familiar, and seemed to originate from beyond the herd's borders. Who could be lingering out there, in the darkness? With thoughts of potential threats lurking and scheming, or perhaps dignitaries from another herd, she picked another path that made its way closer to where the strangers stood.

Once within earshot, she paused to listen, then smiled to herself. A new recruit, and what sounded like a fairly new herd member doing a rather good job at boosting the herd's numbers. It was with this knowledge that she broke from the shadows that had hidden her monochromatic figure, stepping from the trees at the tail end of the discussion of potential careers to pursue within the Edge. "Crafters, protectors, nurses, philosophers, wraiths. All are worthy causes to follow. But not all are suited to some paths." A quietly amused smile warmed the facade of the grulla mare as she looked from one young mare to the other. The painted one seemed to be the new herd member, the black her recruit.

"I am Smoke the Wild Rose, the Moon Doctor here in the Edge. I don't believe I've met either one of you." Arching one brow in a slightly expectant manner, she stood over the threshold of herdland and outland, waiting for introductions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stars Come out at Night [Avarielle, Acceptance] - by Smoke - 07-22-2013, 09:08 PM