the Rift

Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are?

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Here's an unpleasent welcome to your soul,
At some point, you're going to need to stop.
Don't make yourself a damned Angel,
You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type....
Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something you're not.

DT: 0/4
WE: 0/3
WF: 0/3
AB: 0/4

Note: I'll be slow getting things done with this stealth, but it will checked when I get pieces of internet over the weekend.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri protects Midas.

Don't make yourself a damned Angel,
Angel is Midas's player.
Species ref - pegasus

You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type...
Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something you're not.
History ref - is an adoptive parent to Cera and stepfather to Hototo.

Unregistered
"You oversized bird, I don't look for your black and picture man."
Midas isn't the one I'm looking for.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Argos

Don't make yourself a damned Angel, - Angel could be reference to species, Pegasus.
You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type.... - Home reference - a Pegasus in the Aurora Basin.
Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something you're not. - Big mouth could be reference to her personality (talkative). Quit trying to be something you're not could be reference to her being a Pegasus in the Basin, acting like she belongs there, etc.

Unregistered
No, lets ignore the little birdie poo now?
Argos was not sought.

Chemical was sought.

Here's an unpleasent welcome to your soul, - Chemical and Adrixaura met once, leaving the pair in a bit of hatred to each other
At some point, you're going to need to stop - Profile says she is relentless
Don't make yourself a damned Angel - Reference to Wings
You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type - Personality reference. Angels are sometimes stereotypically considered to be kind creatures with a gentle nature.
Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something your not - Warrior leader of the Assassins, but in her recent thread she seems intent to leave the Assassins
Thread I am speaking about: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=8528

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Here's an unpleasent welcome to your soul, - Chemical and Adrixaura met once, leaving the pair in a bit of hatred to each other

MMMM. Iffy on this. Doesnt seem a solid enough clue about CHEMICAL.

I'll give you this one, based on profile.

Check.

You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type - Personality reference. Angels are sometimes stereotypically considered to be kind creatures with a gentle nature.

Uhm, iffy on this one. I think there is alot of assuming here and because it relies on "angel" from the previous line "they" is really ambigous. I am not yes or no on this.

Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something your not - Warrior leader of the Assassins, but in her recent thread she seems intent to leave the Assassins

This is based on speculation, not on anything concrete, so it does not pass. Also, "big mouth" is misleading.

Overall fail, too vague and based on speculation.

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Eh, bump?

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

I'm with Tamme on this one - very iffy. I feel like you could make their meeting work as a clue if you had worded it to point more specifically to Chemical.

Pass.

Pass.

I actually rather like what you did here, but again, Tamme is right - the "they" is just too ambiguous. Next time, perhaps use a synonym for angel, or just angels again? If it had clearly linked "angel" and "they" I would pass this in a heartbeat.

Fail. I don't really see how "quit trying to be something your not" has anything to do with leaving. If anything, it makes me think she's trying too hard to be something, which is the exact opposite.

Overall, I have to FAIL this. Though you had several good clues, it just wasn't enough to outweigh the vague or misleading ones.
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.