[Asylum] A Tattered Note

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
The world was dark, the sun had not risen for days. Her world was constantly dark anyway, the missing sun did not concern her. Her footsteps where gentle, each step was a gentle caress on the ground. In this world of darkness she was in her element. Calm and quiet, the light raven found herself considering her family. The group of crazies that was slowly growing. But she would need to provide that family with a home! To do that they would need more members. What better place to look for these members other than in the Threhold of Helovia. She herself had entered the land this way. Following the trail of glowing plants, The leader of a dark family searched for a missing soul on this endless night.

She was in a pleasant enough mood, normally she was mad, blood thirsty and hell bent on revenge. But since she had become apart of a family she had learnt what life was truly about. Would this kind of mood last forever? No probably not. However for now she was going to make the best of it, and the lucky winner was the single soul that stood a few meters in front of her.

She cleared her throat to announce her presence to the figure in front of her. The mare was of the unicorn race, she supported a dark coat with bright white hair. She was momentarily stopped by a glowing mushroom. Eris walked forward slowly, her small yet killer body was nimble and quiet. "Hello, my name is Eris." She offered a half hearted smile for the mare. Then continued. "Welcome to Helovia, I present myself to you on this fine night representing my family." Her tones where as soft as silk, light, open and friendly. "We are the...abnormal minded in this land, would you like to learn more about us?" The offer was too the point. If the mare did not wish to know more Eris would have no more use for her. If she was interested, the game was on to recruit her before someone else did.

Messages In This Thread
[Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-16-2013, 10:45 PM