the Rift

[Asylum] A Tattered Note

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The plant was completely still, making me wonder if it was yet another trick. But, if it were a trick, why was there so many of them? I cocked my head to the left, reaching out to sniff the illuminated branch. It smelled of pine, just as many of the other trees did that dotted the nameless property. Another scent swirled through the motionless air, another mare was here now, closer than I had been aware of. Harks turned back, listening behind me as the faceless figure approached before me. The darkness seemed to evaporate away from the body as it came nearer and nearer.

The figure clear her throat, her face appearing momentarily afterword. She was golden, her throat dashed with barely visible lines due to the darkness, but I also noticed a few dark spots around her ear and on her shoulder. She introduced herself as Eris, continuing to welcome me to -what she called- Helovia; the name Eris suited her lithe body pretty well. Helovia? I repeated the name in my head a few times, letting it stitch itself into the wrinkles in order to remember it. "Agrona." I huffed simply, my purple gaze taking in as much of the new face as possible in the little amount of light.

The golden hued mare continued to tell me that her family was "abnormal minded," making me let out a scoff-like laugh. Maybe I would be at home here, if I were to find the right place. She offered more information, causing a smile to curl my lips upward in a cracked smile. "Please, pretty girl, do inform me." I lifted my head into the air, my white forelock falling over my left eye, cloaking the several white dots that rimmed the socket.

I watched the fellow female with suspicion, not that she gave me anything to actually be suspicious about, but there was always enough tension in my mind to make me think that way.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
[Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM