the Rift

[Asylum] A Tattered Note

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

"Oh no!" the mare exclaimed, her bright eyes watching me intently as she spoke. "Very clever bitch, I can tell I'm going to like you." I stared at the light mare with a lack of emotion on my face; my mouth tapered down in the corners naturally with a relaxed jaw, ears set forward as I listened, and eyes reaching back to meet the mare's gaze. I simply nodded my head once, blinking at the, insult? "Likewise."

Eris continued on to explain the numbers, whereabouts, and etcetera of the group. I took in all the information on the nameless herd, shifting my weight from the center of my body to the right, allowing my back left hoof to cock onto it's end. The mare paused for a moment; probably taking a deep breath after all of the talking. I hate talking. "We only accept those with issues-" Issues? My harks flicked back as if I were listening to something behind me. I let her continue, eventually she clarified that she did not think that I am "crazy or different."

"Oh angle face," I cocked my face to the left once again, stretching my dark muzzle out to almost touch Eris'. "you are right about one thing: you surely cannot judge a book by it's cover." I pulled my face back toward my body as the tiny mare simultaneously took a step away from me, a smile pulling the corners of my mouth up to show the stained teeth behind my lips.

I drew in a deep breath, releasing it in a sigh; my breath swirled through the air in a vapor cloud. "So, what do you call yourselves then?" I tossed my snout to the right in order to get the mess of white hair out of my eyes. It flailed around for a split second before wrapping around my right ear and around the twisted horn that rested in front of it.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
[Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM