the Rift

I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was below freezing with no sun to warm the cold bodies and snow pouring down on top. There wasn't even a single star in the sky. My hind leg stomped the hard ground and I send out a loud laugh, echoing throughout the trees. This was the day the devil danced, without stopping. I listened to my surroundings and watched as a hare ran out from a bush beside me. I stepped on it's two back legs, hearing the bones crack beneath me."Oh, I'm sorry, were going somewhere there buddy?" I alarmed sarcastically. I locked my eyes on the large hare, I had no care in the world for it. After watching it struggle for a while, I lifted my hoof and stepped on the skull of the white rabbit, blood flying everywhere.

My legs carried me on through the thick snow, coming up to a frozen river. Backing up to a near tree, I launched myself at full speed, flying over the white river. I smirked and galloped on, the snow flakes stinging my chocolate eyes. "Well, damn you too mother nature!" I frowned, fire burning with fury in my eyes. I ran on, not knowing where I was going. I was blinded by the snow flakes and the darkness of the night. I stopped dead and bared my teeth. Where the hell am I? I smirked and reared high into the black sky, letting out a loud neigh to anyone that may be around in my surroundings. My hooves met the cold hard ground fast before another rear approached. I smirked as my hooves once again hit the ground, this was the night of my life.

@[Seele]
Sorry for the long wait hun. <3
sedma.deviantart.com

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It's cold. It's dark. The snow is beginning to encase every root, every branch, every little evergreen leaf. The world has fallen silent except for the occasional crunch of hooves against the bloodless colour of the precipitation that coated the ground. It was thick, but it was fluffy. Soft and enticing. The animals were lurking. The world was spinning. It had no real direction. It couldn't find the moon. It couldn't find the sun. The lanterns were being pushed with the crying wind as it reached out to feel something, anything. It no longer had the light to guide it. It was on it's own. And, with that, the wind was finally allowed to become the evil monster it so wished to become.

I allowed my frame to slink through these shadows, the voices in my head mute for the moment. It was lovely finally being able to think. But, of course, it was also lovely to be hidden in the dark. To be able to stalk those that seemed interesting. And most of all, it was also lovely to jump out and give them a little jolt of surprise.

My ear flicked at the sound of bones cracking and then a deep voice catching onto the tails of the wind as they crawled toward me. Instantly, I cocked my head, eyeing the stag through the trees that I was easily hidden. I don't know how long he stood there, watching as it suffered before he stepped on the skull, splattering maroon liquid along the land.

And then he was off. His frame bolting through the snow and kicking it up before leaping across the river. I managed to keep up with him, my steps light and calm as I floated across the snow, eyeing him as he reared up on his hind legs after cursing out mother nature. Pulling myself from the shadows I stepped a few good feet before him. "There is no 'Mother Nature' here, reke." I alerted him, a smirk upon my maw. "Only an Earth God who seems to be... currently indisposed..."

I can't help but to laugh a little as he reared up again, awaiting his hooves to smash into the earth again. Upon their plantation back into the ground I spoke up again. "You are probably looking for a home. I can offer one for... misfits. Those who are... different. Those who aren't accepted by normal society. I can explain further if you'd wish."

419 words
it's fine <33
@[Jasper]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered
I pinned my harks when I heard a voice clatter behind me. A dark mare had seemed to follow me, with a smirk a lifted my maw to the thin air. "Now now, little girls shouldn't being chasing after strangers at this time of night, rather the other way around." I spoke in a deep voice with a slight chuckle. When she offered me a home I could only laugh. "What makes you think I'm in need of a home little girl. But yes, continue on about these misfits and how I could fit in." I added a little spice to my tone hoping to make her think twice about asking me to join her little clan of problems. I walked in circles around her still body, my eyes locked on the mare at all times.

This little group of hers interested me. Was there more out there of me? I didn't know if I was able to trust this female and what she would pop out of her little messed up mind, or so should I say since she had a clan of misfits. Was she just trying to help or what? I knew I needed the help before this madness turned me into something I couldn't control at all. I didn't like to kill animals, it just wasn't my thing, but after what happened to Asher, what else could I expect from myself? I needed the help fast, and all I had was this little mare that followed me here, to this place I stood now. I sighed and kept circling the mare, waiting for a response.

@[Seele]
Sorry that his posts are so short, I'm still figuring him out, but I promise they will improve. c:
sedma.deviantart.com

Abba
He pinned his ears at me as soon as my voice snagged onto the wind and began to circle up into the air. My frame standing stark still as I continue to spill my words. And, upon finishing the smirk is still plastered upon my maw. His own lifted up toward the sky with a very similar smirk upon his lips. I swished my tail, Schwere laughing in my cranium at the fact that I was just over two hands shorter than he and I believed I was still completely capable of taking him.

Demeaning words echoed from his larynx. Calling me a little girl! How dare he?! "I am far from a little girl - die puppe you see is far from hin porzellan. It would be wise to watch your tongue, Recke." I hissed, shifting my weight so that I stood a little taller. Yellow orbs eyed him as he laughed, the wind circling my bodice and wrapping my shorter locks around my neck and hind legs. The glass trinket attached to a braid in my tail swinging gentle in the wind.

And then he made it sound as though he didn't need a home. "Because. Those who travel in this area are most always looking for a home." I paused, meeting his eyes with a steel gaze. He now had the audacity to begin to circle me. "You do not scare me, it would be wise to stop circling me like a predator. I do not show mercy and you might be locked with a permanent limp." I snap, rocking on my haunches in the direction he was circling and charging for him, aiming for his knee in his fore leg. It didn't matter if I didn't hit him at all. It was simply a warning strike. I was not as weak as I looked. No one said you were weak, mein puppe came Schwere with a tiny laugh only to have it drowned out by Unheil, You just are and won't accept it.

Instantly I shook my cranium, shuffling my feet back around to watch him. "Now. Back to the home I am offering. You fit in perfectly. I saw you with the rabbit. Watching it suffer and struggle to no avail. I am like you. I thirst for the blood of others to be spilled so that I might possibly dance in it. But I am also far different. You see - I hear voices. I am well versed in fighting all that is left is to quest for this magic once our Gods are no longer indisposed. I can say, though, that this night is endless. It will go on until they choose to return and with it comes the ability to haunt and become everyone's nightmares. It is a place for those with uncontrollable urges or mental instabilities that would cause others to deem them unworthy of being around them. It is called The Asylum, Recke. And I am one of the leaders. You may call me Führer." I explained, standing taller, eyeing the stag before me who insisted upon circling me. As if I were some prey that he could easily latch onto.

No. It would not be that easy. He doesn't know what he's messing with. Mein puppe is meant to be the Recke you keep calling him Schwere said proudly, success radiating off of his maw.

587 words
mein puppe - my puppe
die puppe - the doll
hin porzellan - broken China (like china-glass)
recke - warrior
fuhrer - leader
@[Jasper]
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered
My dark harks pinned against the back of my dome quickly as she talked about leaving me with a permanent limp. I smirked and nodded to the harsh mare."Now, tell me how I'm suppose to trust you and not think this is just a little trap, little mare?" I perked my harks and then pinned them again. I liked her, a sassy little mare. But I still trust her at all, and for me to trust her she would have to do something to earn my trust. I let out a small evil chuckle.

I thought about the home and how I was never able to find more kinds like my own. I wasn't the only one after all, but I wasn't going to fall for a trap either. I needed help, I didn't like killing animals, the only reason I started was because of that dumb snake that killed my best friend, the only friend I had. But now, it was uncontrollable. I frowned and looked to mare coming a few feet a side of her. "So, when can we go home, Führer?" I smirked and looked at the mare. Then I seemed to stop in my tracks, I struggled to know her name. "I never got your name? I'm Jasper." I let a small smirk crawl across my face and looked at her. My nostrils seemed to flare as soon as I caught the smell of danger. To know it was only a small deer, I was relieved. Must kill, must kill. I heard voices screaming in my head, I tried to hold it back but it was no use. A large smirk floated across my face and with that, I took off. It didn't realize me until I was already there, kicked out at the ribs, softly but hard enough to break some bones. Smirking, watching the small animals bleed out over the ground. It struggled, like a wished it to, it flopped all over the muddy ground. But as it began to die, it just laid there and I got bored. I finally stepped on the small skull and trotted back to my leader, still waiting for a name to call her.

@[Seele]
sedma.deviantart.com

Abba
Pulling myself so that I was standing taller I allowed my smirk to place itself upon my maw. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into, mein puppe. But it will be good for him. He will learn. And it will be amusing. Schwere rambled, his pride causing him to continue to spill all of his thoughts through my brain as though it was flooding water.

The stag's voice flooded through the air as he gave a nod and a quick smirk. Trust. Hah. Trust was gained not given. "I don't know. Perhaps you shouldn't act like a lion circling it's prey. You do realize the lioness is the one who kills, Recke." I said with a smirk as he pinned his ears once more as I shuffled my feet before explaining about all of these misfits and the herd of which he was going to. giving an explanation on my voices and how I was waiting on questing. Don't give away too much, mein puppe! Watch your tongue. Schwere chastised before falling silent again.

The stag before me frowned, eyeing me for a second before striding up closer to my side. He had called me Fuhrer. An amused smirk covered my maw as I looked up toward his larger frame. "Right now, if you so wish. But, before we do so you must pledge your allegiance to us. Any betrayal will result in a punishment much worse than death - something you seem to be familiar with..." I explained, power pooling off of my tongue as I met his gaze only to see him seem to freeze in place - almost as though he had just thought of something new. He wants your name. How does he know Fuhrer isn't your name? mocked Unheil with a vibrating laugh as I raised an eyebrow. "How do you know Fuhrer isn't my name, Jasper. What would you say if it actually was?" I retorted before letting out a small laugh.

And then, his nostrils flared and he seemed to lose himself - his eyes distant. He was off like a rocket after a deer. My eyes struggling to keep up with his frame in the darkness as I floated after him, watching the hooves slash into the ribs and the deer continue to struggle. The cries of pain escaping it's maw. "Kill it already" I muttered before starting to head off. "I am Seele. Now, come if you wish to pledge this allegiance to the herd, otherwise I will dispose of you once we are outside of this threshold so you can find someone to haunt." I grumbled, shifting my weight a little as I placed my feet carefully across the uneven terrain toward the black canvas of the world we lived in.

478 words
Thread done after your response I think? and then you can post requesting change to outcast.
@[Jasper]
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●