[PRIVATE] Realisations

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

speak of all the love we lost and what it cost us</style>
left us to beg our breath would stop, but we kept on</style>
AND WE WERE STRONG.</style>

The relief in Mirage's voice became evident immediately, and I smile slightly in return. During times of turmoil, the company of friends would relieve the heart, but something about the expression on the shadow mare's face, gleaming in the dull light of twinkling stars, told me that more than just the night rested on her heart. Eagerly, the small chocolate ears pull forward to capture the evenly speaking voice, ripped of her normal riddles.

We were far too close for that now.

More bad news, with the identity of both murderers revealed. My heart sinks, knowing that Mirage would never give into hatred, despite the rage which burns in her eyes. I look meek, even with my brutish features. Mauja the Frostheart. I knew he was going to be a thorn in the side of my life since the moment I saw his collected face in my home. That rat bastard, he would pay for the crimes he committed. Had his target been anyone else than Torasin, I doubt the pain would be felt as heavily by the Dragonheart. To be stricken of your long standing friend - I knew the feeling well. However, I am just glad that those who have passed on do not have to walk this upcoming future with me. I did not know what the world would hold for me, but I knew that I would not stand idly by as Mirage's heart was torn asunder by nothing more than a plague of snow.

I will melt the Ice King with the fire in my soul, or I will die trying. "I will do my best to return a horn of ice to you, my friend," I say, my voice taking back on the fire it held normally, eyes gleaming in the dark. "For a scar on your heart leaves one upon mine as well."

I lean toward Mirage even as approaches me, the soft velvet of her muzzle touching my nape, my own reaching out to her shoulder to complete the embrace. "Your support is felt from a distance, sister," I say in response for her apology. I had never felt abandoned by the World's Edge or their Queen. We were separated by many sands, which explained the lack of communication we often suffered. Trips were often more frequent, but in this night, robbed of my personal wind, even flying had taken longer than usual. "The wind does not follow me in the absence of the Gods, so I have been robbed of fast travel as well." I smile slightly, though sadly. The wind was ever my friend, but now I felt more isolated in this silent world.

"An interesting idea, this line of communication, or perhaps some means of fast travel. It would be lovely to spare the long journey north to see a friendly face."

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by vinothchandar @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Realisations - by Mirage - 07-13-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-15-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-16-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-28-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-29-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM