the Rift

bring what you will (lee and who ever else )

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel trotted briskly through a forest setting finding himself in a interesting land, but rather than being caught up in fascination the stud found his mind stuck on the dream he had. In it his parents came to say "move on son it was no your fault our death was not by any of your doings. Get your mind back in order for there still are those in need of a loving heart just as your. We love you son" After the message was received the paint quickly came back from a period of insanity. Ever since then the horse sought out a home a new life to start maybe a herd was where he belonged, but then again this guy never liked crowds. Pushing these matters aside the paint moved steadily foreword wondering what all his future was to hold. Maybe there would be a family a loving mare to hold at night when it got cold and lonely

Hearing the trees moan under the force of a hard wind pushing them made the paint shiver knowing that rain would soon start to fall. The rain had been on again off again for the past days of his travels they came quickly to drench anyone caught by them then left as fast as they came. To avoid being cold the stud ran hoping to vainly out run mother nature of course this was a losing battle, but can’t blame him for trying. Cutting a corner sharply the stallion slide on sleek ground turned to mud by prior days rain, and fell hard on his side staining his white parts on the [/size][/font] coat black. While leaving the stud’s other side of his body clean laying there the horse moaned wanting to just be done with it all

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Gemini walked slowly. The frost air surrounded her and bit at her heavy coat. The rain was bound to pour soon, and was sure of it. In her few days here in Helovia, that was what the weather was like. Dark, gloomy, and not suitable for anyone. However, she pushed on. Gem trudged through the mud and scowled at ground. It wasn’t that she didn’t like being in the Basin, because she did, it was just that the weather seemed to dampen her mood. Maybe that was why people were so tension filled, she thought. The mare was on edge about the conflict at hand with the Basin. It was quite obvious that the Basin wasn’t the most liked herd around here, and she guessed that what made it appealing. Gemini thought that the mystery of the herd appealed to her the most. The mare shook out her mane, and swished her tail. She was proud of the horn protruding from her skull. Why wouldn’t she be? In the distance, she heard a moan of pain emitting from another horse. They must’ve slipped, she thought. Gemini wasn’t surprised that somebody had fallen. After all, this ground was slippery and muddy. Dangerous also. So, with careful footing, she galloped over to the source of the sound, avoiding the extremely muddy parts. A few droplets of rain were beginning to fall, and she groaned. Gemini galloped until she found another unicorn, lying in the mud, and not bothering to get up. “Hey,” she prodded him gently with her horn. “Get up. Lying here won’t solve all your problems. What’s your name? I’m Gemini," she introduced herself.

Credits!

Unregistered
Castiel watched the sky flutter by like a movie on a fine screen, but all that flicked through on its movie reel was nothing other than black or grey masses. The air was rigid and sharp with cold making it a bloody dagger crafted by nature herself out of ice. Winter was upon the lands and it did not hold back being unrelentingly forceful near enough to freeze bone to a shattering point. So when the painted stallion slipped it hurt all the more, but his body told a story of enduring worse it still held scars from an attempted murder. His flesh may have healed from such an attack, but as far as psyche went well it was mending becoming stronger in its own time frame. Thoughts ran through his mind as the paints skin shuddered from the cold “If I were to freeze to death would the world truly lose something valuable” so that played into why the stud wouldn’t pick himself up. After awhile of getting kicked down by life who could blame him for wanting to just lie down and take that final nap? I tell you none could for everyone had breaking points endurance didn’t last forever sooner or later living on a pray got old.

A sigh escaped the stud’s lips as the rain hard from cold slapped him on the cheek, but it wasn’t in a painful way. The slap was like that of a loving parent telling you to snap out of it and frankly get yourself together. Soon after a mare of his kind with a horn and a thick black coat came galloping up she seemed nice enough the lady poked him with her horn. Getting in response a snort combined with a slight laugh, it was one of his inconvenient tickles spots. The stallion slowly got and held his head shyly in shame saying kindly “ Sorry to be so….” Looks at his coat covered in a mix of snow and mud giving a frown returning his head to a low position “unfit for any company my name is Castiel and thank you, but its not like I have much left to live for what good am I? I tell you I am nothing…nothing” shivers from a nip of the cold “ you must think me rather pathetic”

Unregistered

The stallion rose and introduced himself as Castiel. She watched as he sighed and said that there wasn’t much left to live for. She remembered feeling like that too, after she lost both her parents. “Don’t worry about your appearance,” Gemini said. “I don’t care how clean you are. Head up, chico, don’t be ashamed. I think you are something,” She poked him with her horn again. “That’s flesh and blood right there. You’re standing here, so you must be something,” Gemini looked over Castiel again and noticed the scars. “Scars tell stories.” She mumbled. “You are something Cas,” She said. “You’re not pathetic at all. I know what pathetic is.” Gem said, thinking of her father, who just left without a trace. “No, instead, you’re something brilliant.” The mare mused. She could see that Castiel was a strong unicorn. He might think himself as weak, but instead, he was strong because he went through more than the average unicorn. She did not bear any scars or wounds of the past, yet he did. Many of them. Gemini admired his strength to keep pushing on, even if it killed him. “You want to join me? I’m going to the Aurora Basin. You’ll find your new family, and your new home there. C’mon.” She gestured with her horn to the path in front of them that lead up to a large mountain. Gemini stopped suddenly. She didn’t want to force him to go if he didn’t want to. “Do you want to come?” She knew that some were hesitant to move into a new herd, because of their past.

Credits!

Unregistered
The lady seemed to the stallion nothing, but a sweet heart that spoke kindly and moved with purpose her words weren't laced with some other intent. So it was easy to let his guard down, however he relaxed slightly not wanting to be so naïve to trust so quickly. “You do?....I needed to hear that…..it helps” he lifted up his head and looked into her eyes smiling because the horse could not find anything wicked in them. Another laugh also came out at another poke then responded “ Its also a tickle spot for me” he looked her over more and more trying to see if her body said much of a tale, but that search yielded nothing. “Scars....they do tell a story, but….they are also a painful reminder”. At that he looked at his scars his mothers scream ringed in the ears making them pin down for a brief second in an attempt to drone out the sound. “Me brilliant you flatter me no just another soul as any…thanks for your kindness its much appreciated your rather the same brilliant” at her next offer the stallion was a little side blinded and shocked, but also scared to go with the black mare for crowds he was terrified of at the moment. So gulping the stud watched her walk a few steps and slowly went up to the mare’s side “ Yes I will……just….just don’t let them…..touch me” nudging her gently “ thank you for taking me in”

Unregistered

Gemini could see that he wasn’t going to trust another just like that, and she didn’t expect him to. Trust took time, she knew. She was so quick to trust her father, because he was her sire, but then he just ran away. He didn’t care enough about her to stay. But she wouldn’t tell anybody that. Maybe she’d tell Cas, but later in time. She still felt a bit awkward talking about it. Cas giggled and it brought her out of her thoughts. “Muahaha,” She said dramatically. “I know your tickle spots and you don’t know mine!” Gemini knew that she didn’t bear any scars, only a broken soul. On some days, it weighed her down heavily, but on days like today, it was forgotten, and she felt a bit lighter. When the stallion pinned his ears back, Gemini realized it wasn’t towards her, but to whatever was going on in his mind. She nudged him softly. “Breathe,” She said quietly. “Thank you,” she said briefly. Gemini saw that he was a bit unsure about large groups, but he agreed to go with her anyways. She grinned. “Okay. I promise they won’t hurt you. If you feel threatened, tell me. There’s no need to thank me, Cas. I would’ve forced you to come anyways.” She said, and then laughed. “I’m joking, I’m joking!” Gemini smiled. “Let’s go, stud.” She teased, gesturing at the path lit with green orbs hanging from the trees, providing a light in the darkness. “It’s going to rain soon,” Gemini said.

Credits!

Unregistered
Castiel was worried about being too rough around the edges, but his natural soft nature didn’t allow the horror dealt to the painted horse to ruin his soft heart. Occasionally there would flicker something into the mare’s eyes a painful memory from the past lurked in them. It however quickly faded as the stud laughed, which was indeed light in tone offering warmth in it to all who would care to listen to it or take the time to make it happen. “Oh I will find yours eventually….beautiful” In a second the horse forgot all his worries and cares the black lady made them disappear for a brief time, though this remedy was a quick fix like someone pops in an aspirin so the girl had the same affect. In time Gem if this relationship would be able to grow will become more effective in happiness for the stallion. It was amazing to him how quickly she was able to calm him when the scream filled his head “ I feel better” nudging her in return. “You wouldn’t have been able to get me to move by forceful means and I know your being honest when you say they won’t hurt me. There is genuine care in your tone Gem…do you mind if I call you gem or should I say joker” he followed amazed at the green orbs lighting their way “How did you do that?? It’s very impressive lady” he got playful back

Unregistered

Gemini blushed a little when Cas called her beautiful. And she might have giggled a little. “Nope!” She grinned. “Never!” Gemini hoped that this relationship between her and Cas would grow with time, and they could trust each other more. When the stallion said that he felt better, she felt a little relieved inside. “Alright, big boy. You can call me anything you like, stud.” Gemini said. She noticed him looking at the green orbs that lined the path. “They’re lamp-trees. They’re the only source of light in this dark time. As you may have noticed, we have bad weather constantly, and the sun never sets, nor does it rise. Time seems to have stopped. We are only living in an illusion of things. However, someday, the sun will rise, and time will start again.” Gemini wondered when that would be. It seemed like it would take a long time. Oh well, everybody would have to deal with it. “How do I do what?” She cocked her head to the side a little, making her ice blue hair fall to one side, as she looked at Cas quizzically. “If you’re talking about the lamps, they just glow all day- or should I say that they just glow. No time, no days. We deal with it, it’s a usual thing now.” Gem had just finished her sentence when the first droplets of rain pelted down. She scowled at the sky. “Damn you.” She muttered at the darkening clouds. “We’re going to get soaked.”

Credits!