the Rift

[OPEN] A new home

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cast was rather worried about what the mare’s response to his little flirtation would be, but felt that quickly go away when the lady blushed. It had worked slightly his attempt at flattering her and the boy couldn’t help to feel proud about the move playing out. “ You know it to be true lady and your modest which is very respectful” Walking on toward the new land she spoke of planted a seed of excitement in the paint, but it was small and yet fully grown lacking nutriment. In a way the one thing keeping the horse back from true in enjoyment in was a lingering uncertainty he would rather not get his hopes up for anything. This however did not take back the awe struck expression on Castiel’s face these lands were impressive. “With pleasure sweet girl” the stud retorted playfully as he pranced along with her down their illuminated path “ Lamp trees you have to excuse me, but where I come from no such thing exists or was near impossible at least I was never taught any of this. M…my…my parents were odd balls…..I miss them” the stallion choked on the word parents tears wanted to overflow, but he suppressed the flow not wanting to appear weak or pathetic. “ I thought you did it made the lights appear I did hear once of magic and thought it was you” he looked at her confused in a dumb struck way “ Time stopped and the sun makes no more appearances…my luck to end up running into dark times”

The painted stallion felt the rain hit his back making a shock shoot up the spine it also appeared to irritate his companion. Laughing out her cursing the stud answered “ Oh you will be fine I need a bath anyways if you want we don’t have to keep going there has to be some shelter somewhere” In a way his body needed a rest maybe when they got close to their destination a cave of sorts would do. At that thought he could see himself laying snug against the mare, but he laughed to himself “ you fool you’re not ready for that you have issues with space remember”

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered

“I can be arrogant when I want to be, Cas,” She said proudly. Gemini smiled when she saw the expression on Castiel’s face. “It’s huge, isn’t it? It’s absolutely stunning.” They walked down the lit path, and the dirt sunk under the weight of their hooves. She kept quiet and listened while he spoke of his deceased parents. Gem reached over and nuzzled his neck. “Shh…” she whispered. “You don’t have to talk about it. I miss mine too.” She rubbed her head slightly against his neck. “Remember that you’re something.” She watched confusion flicker across his face when she talked of the sun disappearing and time stopping. “I came here not too long ago either. I got here in the dark times too. We have great timing, don’t we?” She joked. “We do have magic here. Or rather had. When everything else disappeared, magic did too. We cannot use magic in this dark time, we must hope for the best and pull through. Even if there was magic, I don’t have any…yet.” The black mare said.
Gemini stuck her tongue out at Castiel. “We can keep going, angel. You don’t need to stop for me.” She chuckled. “I’m pretty sure that there is shelter in the Basin. We can find an outcropping or a cave to hide in.” Gem said. “Did I mention that it’s cold up there? Like really, really cold? I’m sure you’ll be fine though, you just have to adapt and get used to it.” She rambled. Gemini shook her hair, and sent water droplets flying everywhere. “Sorry not sorry!” She laughed playfully.

Credits!

Unregistered
“Arrogant every soul can be, but not always the best in some circumstances” he spoke walking on the wind seemed to pick up more and it was that dreaded blow in your face kind of rain. However the paint had some peace for once things were easier to get through when you had a gentle hearted soul with you, as Gem was quickly proving herself to be. The way her touch calmed him made the stud start to forget and sweetly the boy walked along his head held inches from against the mare’s well toned neck. Having a travel buddy had its perks the lady served as a block from the rain “You’re a good soul don’t ever lose that quality whatever the world may thrust upon us we can’t let it define who we are” Despite all the hurt Cast refused to break completely in a deranged way the horse kept fighting on, even if it was killing him slowly. Doing the right thing was all he knew since being a colt. “As far as meeting each other the timing couldn’t have gone all the better Gem” he teased at her. “Magic exists though its presence has poofed as well no pun intended. At the end of the day hope and faith overcomes all how do you think I am even alive still. If the ways of yesterday are restored would you obtain magic”

Castiel laughed at her and licked her neck “ Angel surely I am not you are the one who saved me remember you got me off the ground you’re a precious Gem” He laughed and poked her shoulder with his horn “ I just wanted you to be comfortable is all don’t have to go trudging through this god awful weather for my sake” he pressed his head into her neck as they walked she was warm he lacking a coat was chilled to the bone “ Well you can always….keep me warm till I get use to it” The stallion hoped he wasn't coming on to the lady too strong, as is he was not ready to be tied to another. The stag giggled as she got him wet further “ Oh no sorry are we” he bumped her playfully with his rear “Your very interestingly odd”

Unregistered

Gemini snorted rain out of her nostrils. Cas was walking close to her, and she smiled a little. It seemed as if her spirits could be lifted by his mere presence. If it had been raining now and she was alone, she might’ve been a whole lot grumpier. Then, she realized that he was using her as protection against the rain. She laughed loudly, and let him stay like that, instead of shaking him off. She liked having him here. “I’m never changing who I am.” Gemini reassured him. “Timing was on our side in that case then,” She said. Gem thought about Casy’s words. “That’s true, angel.” She murmured. “You would too, Cas. You too.” When Castiel licked her neck, she snorted and giggled in a very unladylike fashion. “Tickles,” She managed to get out. Gemini poked him back. “It’s always awful weather here, big boy. We’ll get used to it.” Gem teased. The mare leaned her head against the stallions, which was currently resting on her shoulder. “Of course I’ll keep you warm, stud.” She said kindly. Gemini swished her tail and bumped him back.
She hadn’t noticed that they’d reached the Aurora Basin. Gem stopped and looked around. Tall, majestic mountains were blanketed in pure white snow. The ground beneath them was soft because it was covered with soft, fluffy snow. It was cold, but everything else made up for it. There were various groups of unicorns like her huddled around each other to keep warm. The Basin wasn’t extremely huge, but there were a fair number of unicorns. Gemini turned to Cas. “Welcome Home, Angel.”

Credits!

Unregistered
Cast had forgotten all his worries and fears the whole way with this mare the stallion felt peace something he thought he would never be able to know again. A smile he thought dead stuck on his maw with her around and things were more bearable, if that girl never came around the paint would have never gotten up. If that had been the case another horse would have found a dead frozen unicorn in the woods. The world would have never known about the painted unicorn nor probably wouldn't have cared, but having Gem next to him gave the stallion a reason to stick around. Checking out early wasn't an option for Cas anymore for the foolish boy had gotten something to cleanse the pain a little old century cure called love. The mare’s laugh called out parts of the stud he thought were lost to tragedy and his laugh joined into the lady’s melody. “Good because you’re perfect the way you are a sweet heart. I most defiantly would have” after he spoke the stud played with the girls silky mane “ oh tickles does it told you I would get you back and I like that noise” he licked her again giggling like a colt “My unique gem” he laughed when she poked him “ Indeed we will and good its been too long since I have had someone sleep by me”

The two had been so lost in each other that they didn’t notice the trip had ended and he reached his new home. Mountains loomed overhead white with snow their stature made Cast look at them dumb founded. Excitement burst forth in him as he ran a circle around gem then stopped in front of her and walked up to the lady hugging her with his neck “ Thank you so much” then quickly pulled out of it “ what do you say we find some shelter out this weather I am tired we both could use rest. You promised”

Unregistered

Gemini blushed at his words and a wide smile broke out on her muzzle. She watched as Castiel played with her blue hair and giggled. “Is my hair that interesting?” She teased him lightly. Cas, being the Angel he is, made her think that even in this time of darkness, there was a light. Cas was that light. Maybe she could really start over here. Love was such a mischievous little thing, but for all the right reasons, Gem thought. Wait what? She was in love? Nope, it was just a simple infatuation, wasn’t it? Gemini had never known or felt love before, so she wouldn’t know. She cleared her mind of the thoughts of the future, and focused on the present. Cas was her present. Speaking of Cas, his lick brought her out of her reverie. Gemini had faintly heard him say that he would get her someday. In response, she poked him again and grinned triumphantly, just as he predicted. “It’s been a long while since I had somebody to sleep next to, too,” She admitted. “Alone in a lonely world is the correct term to describe us before this chance meeting,” Gemini said, as she gestured with her horn between the two of them. Gemini laughed loudly when Castiel got so excited he ran around in circles. “Alright, Casy bear,” She said. “We have to get settled in first.” Gem had to admit, she was a bit startled by his sudden hug, but she got out of the sudden shock, and leaned into it a bit. He was comfortable. “Yes sir,” Gem replied. “Shelter searching we go.”

Credits!

Unregistered
Castiel no longer felt alone it was great liberating feeling and his first step to recover had begun he was slowly moving forward. Yet that didn’t mean his demons would go away so easily defeated he could feel them scratching at the door of his psyche still. Like all things sinister they liked to come out at night and go bump in the form of nightmares. They would prey on the stallion’s infatuation for the black mare that put a bad gut feeling in the painted unicorn. Besides that doubts still plagued his head for instance “Why would anyone care about you” “is this promise land a scheme a plot to lure in innocent horses to their deaths” “would it just be like before when they beat me kicking me onto death’s porch” he prayed to the gods Gem couldn’t see them or the worry in his brown eyes the paint declared this a struggle only he could fight. Saying hiding his fears well “oh everything is interesting about you gem every last hair is unique” the stallion giggled again at being jabbed with her horn “Well we don’t have to be alone anymore….if you care to stay…you don’t have to if you don’t want to….I mean…I am just gonna stop before I get foolish” he got all shy and even more so when his excited hug shocked the lady, but the nick name made him pick up his refined head bearing a beaming smile “ come I see a nice little cozy crevice in the mountain passes to get us out of the cold to an extent” nibbles her neck and runs forward, but slips and slides on sleek ice “aaaaaaaaah” regains his footing still booking it “ that didn’t happen come catch up”

Unregistered
Gemini
She wondered about the future again. Would she ever be good enough? Gemini wondered. Obviously, neither she nor her mother was good enough to make her father stay. This was the fastest she’d trusted anybody so easily. The thought of that scared her on the inside, but she made sure to mask it on the outside, so that nobody would ever suspect what was going on inside that pretty little head of hers. “The past has us in a choke hold, but the past is the past, we should move onto better things,” She muttered. Gemini just hoped that Cas didn’t have sensitive hearing, and he couldn’t hear what she said. To Cas, she said, “I’m not thaattt interesting Casy. I just have blue hair.” Then, she licked him on the neck again, because she simply couldn’t resist it. “Shush, darling. Of course I’ll stay. I’m not alone anymore because I have you.” Gem said to Castiel. “You don’t have to explain, angel.” To Gemini, his shyness was adorable, and cute. She loved seeing Castiel smile. It was such an uplifting sight. “You should smile more often,” She blurted. Gemini giggled when he nipped her neck, and that turned into a full-blown laugh when the stallion sort of slipped. What made her laugh again was his eagerness and excitement to be in this land. “What do you mean, that didn’t happen of course it did,” She teased him. “Alright big boy, I’m coming.” She said, running and catching up to him. “I bet your liking this place so far, right?” Gem said.
Credits