[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shifted her weight. It was different, having a home that she didn't have to worry about the people inside of it's terrain. How she didn't know everyone that was really around her. She wished that she could know them, and that she would know more of them. But, really, all she knew was that it seemed as though majority of those were also of some kind of winged descendant. That was slightly unnerving. But, she figured that she would work herself out of it once she was used to being around them. And, they probably were not all winged creatures. It's just all that she had seen so far upon stumbling into these lands.

Taking in a deep breath she dug her flints into the ground even farther in an attempt to get used to her surroundings, feeling each tiny crevice and break of the desert soil. The winter chill had definitely taken over, and if Sohalia had been correct about the sun neglecting to rise (since Rasta had no real way to ratify or deny such an observation) then the chill was only going to get even worse in the future. She was going to have to become accustomed to the never ending cold.

She pushed off of the dried out terrain before heading toward the pile of wood she had felt not too far off to her left. The closer she got the more the tendrils of heat began to wrap in and around her frame - pulling her in and inviting her toward the warmth and comfort of something which she didn't doubt included a form of light for those granted with the ability of sight. Rasta continued to pull herself closer and closer, letting out a small huff of air into the flames and feeling as the heat seemed to leave her frame for a little bit only to wrap back around her in a comforting motion.

Comfort. She hadn't felt that in a while either. She was missing her other half. He was no where to be found and she felt empty. Her eyes were gone. They kept her safe from aerial attacks and now she was wide open to them. The safety was gone. But the warmth had offered her some form of comfort, let her know that the world could still turn around and around. Perhaps not everything would be as horror filled in this place.

Perhaps she had found a home that she would be able to stay in for a long time...

478 words
@[Apodis]
If anyone else wants to crash I don't mind <3
Image Credits

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Rasta. He had to find her, maybe she would understand, Perhaps she'd help him like she always had done. The pale Mare with the lack of vision had always been there for him, She was much like a Sister to the Golden Stallion. His feelings towards her where just that as well, nothing but more than a sister figure. Apodis needed to talk to her, to let her know his issues and why he'd procured this limp, which was impossible to keep from her, no matter how hard the Stag tried to do so.

He'd finally caught wind of her scent, It was something he could pick up easily. Turning to his right, the golden framed plodded on in hopes to catch up with her before losing the scent all together. What was he going to say to her though? If he just outright came with his issues it might just knock her of balance somewhat. What could he do to just lessen the blow? Not tell her? Or just slowly add it in their somewhere. No, he couldn't dump all this upon her, it wasn't fair. He just needed to see her face again.

Pushing on through the dark, across the sand covered plains. Slightly stocky legs carried him forward at a steady pace, the limp but a bare minimum at this time. It came and went through the days. The stag even left floor bound when it was at it worse, which in turn made him cranky and agitated. Perhaps it was time to get it fixed. First, he wanted to meet up with his 'Sister'.

Golden orbs flicker over the landscape, searching for any kind of large movment out there. With each step closer to finding the pale Mare the atmosphere seemed to be growing slightly warmer. The stag's mind slowly easing as the warmth wrapped around his light frame. Shadows could be seen even in the darkness the land was encompassed with. when this would pass, the Stallion had no idea, but it wasn't much of an issue for him, he'd grown quite fond of the dark times. Unless it was in a Forest, Forests always had those lurking, even in daylight, not one could ever imagine the things that lurked. He'd seen one and that alone made a shiver run down his striped, spine.

Up ahead he saw a figure moving at a steady and carefull pace. Rasta. He could tell that with the way she moved. Trotting forward he caught up to her, not even bothering to approach her with care, She would have heard him coming, they had known each other long enough now to understand the sound of each others steps. "Rasta" His voice came gentle and careing as the Stag moved up her right side, Reaching out with his dark dipped nose, brushing it gently across her neck, gentle nudging her. "I'm kind of glad your bird is gone" He chuckled softly to her, Just trying to pick himself up a little, out of the rain and clouds.

"Talk Talk Talk."
@[Rasta]
image credits
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

It was so warm, so comforting. These tendrils of warmth floating around her frame. It was glorious how something so inanimate could make you feel so loved. Shuffling in closer to the flames she continued to allow it to wrap around her muscles and relax them.

Her audits spun in circles as she listened to everything that was floating around her. Her eyes closing as she continued to breath in and breath out. When she was finally close enough to the fire she stopped her striding and allowed herself to stand there, basking in the warmth.

And then she heard the sound of hooves clicking against the ground. Familiar pacing and strides, now accompanied by a tiny limp. Apodis had injured himself in the time in between him actually being her guard and them reuniting. It saddened her, a little, to know that he had done something to injure himself and she wished that he was still okay and in perfect condition. But alas, that wasn't how it was going to work. From now on he would be as broken as her soul. Though, perhaps her soul would always be more broken than any physical injury could ever be.

Her name floated in the air as he came up haphazardly behind her, then pulling up next to her right side. His maw reaching out and brushing against her neck as he nudged her before claiming he was glad her bird was gone. A laugh escaped his lips as she shook her head, gently bumping her forehead against his shoulder. "I'm not. I no longer know when something is approaching me from the sky. But that is beside the fact." she explained, peering up to him with blind eyes. "Something is bothering you, my soldier. What is wrong?" she questioned with a calmness and certainty about it all that few could posses. "I am ears if you need to talk, remember that Apodis." she offered with a tiny smile, concern in her features. He was her closest friend here and she would not allow him to sulk.

352 words
@[Apodis]
Love them <33
Image Credits

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

He glanced down to her with a soften expression as she had looked up to him. Making him feel more like the bigger brother. He cared for her in such a way. dark shadows eyelids closed over golden orbs, he knew she'd figure it out someway or another. Perhaps it was time to tell her of his travels. with a sigh he gently rested his head upon the very top part of her neck, almost between her pale ears. "I know, I just.. well.. I have been avoiding you" he admitted sheepishly, knowing that she would scold him perhaps. Though maybe she would understand, Rasta was a very understanding Fae, which made him adore her all that much more. "I Feel my life is coming to its end and it bother's me" the stallion pulled back, now opening his eyes to look at her. "As you already know, I am not the once indestructible Stallion I have been, Life is getting to me and I want to settle down, have a family perhaps. Though I fear it could be impossible. And I've missed you Dear Rasta, Sister" his eyes went soft as a gentle, caring smile spread over his lips once more.

He pressed his nose into the joint of her neck and cheek. "I dont want to leave your side, It's been too long since we have seen each other. But if I am to start something, I may have to go walkabouts for sometime. Will you allow me to?" he asked permission, even if he had freedom, he still felt the urge to ask her. Like she was still his leader even in foreign lands. She had always been the one to aid him, guide him into the right choices, even so when he'd left her. He was still loyal to her, always had been.

Eye's closed as he rested against her. Memories soon flooded his mind and the golden stallion chuckled softly. Remembering the fun times they have had together, the races they would have and then always ending up in trouble. Especially the time she had fallen into that river, They had just been having a little fun, no harm in that right? well there was then as the wolves tracked them, but the two equines had been so caught up in play they had not even accounted for them, neither of them using their senses, both letting down their shields simultaneously.

A cheeky expression covered the golden buckskins facial features. "Rasta, let's have a little fun again, you know like the old days?" he chuckled, nudging at her with his side, bumping against her with his rounded, with muscle, rump and shoulder. "Tag" he called as he scuttled of behind a rock, planning on jumping out at her, feeling like his old self again.

"Talk Talk Talk." @[Rasta]

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Rasta shifted her weight just slightly so that her frame was resting up against Apodis. While she still payed attention to her surroundings it wasn't as necessary with him lurking. He had sworn to protect her, she felt no desire to be constantly searching around. He sighed, resting his head upon the top of her neck, just barely against her pole as he began to speak. His voice telling her that he had been avoiding her as of late. She could feel his frame shifting, as though he were preparing to back away, so she pulled herself up and supported the weight onto the ground below her as he actually pulled back. "It's fine, soldier. It is. I understand the possible painful connection," Rasta spoke, giving a light bob of her head before he began to explain further.

She gently tilted her head, blind eyes searching for something to match with but unable to see them to met so they flickered in the distance past his face. "Do not fear death, it's a natural event and it leads to forever of happiness." He continued on, explaining how he wanted to settle down and things of the like. She could feel a gentle smile beginning to pull at the edge of his lips as he stood there. "I missed you too, soldier." she said, a smile curling upon her face as she felt his nose push into her throatlatch.

He continued to speak. Saying he didn't want to leave her side but asking permission to get the chances to. Rasta couldn't help but to laugh. "My dear, I am not forcing you to stay by me at all. If you wish to be on your own then you may. It was just nice to know you were still out there and that I hadn't lost everything." she explained, flicking her audits around just a little bit, listening the the false wind as it gently blew around them.

And then, he wanted to play. She couldn't help but to laugh as he bumped up against her calling 'tag' out before starting to head off around a rock. "I know where you went, silly," she responded with a laugh, slowly pulling out and stretching her legs out as she built up speed to start to run after the stag she was friends with.

Swiftly, she turned around the rock and bumped him lightly on the haunches before bolting off in the opposite direction, yelling tag as well.

424 words
@[Apodis]
Anyone else wanna join in game of tag?
Image Credits