the Rift

[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Rasta. He had to find her, maybe she would understand, Perhaps she'd help him like she always had done. The pale Mare with the lack of vision had always been there for him, She was much like a Sister to the Golden Stallion. His feelings towards her where just that as well, nothing but more than a sister figure. Apodis needed to talk to her, to let her know his issues and why he'd procured this limp, which was impossible to keep from her, no matter how hard the Stag tried to do so.

He'd finally caught wind of her scent, It was something he could pick up easily. Turning to his right, the golden framed plodded on in hopes to catch up with her before losing the scent all together. What was he going to say to her though? If he just outright came with his issues it might just knock her of balance somewhat. What could he do to just lessen the blow? Not tell her? Or just slowly add it in their somewhere. No, he couldn't dump all this upon her, it wasn't fair. He just needed to see her face again.

Pushing on through the dark, across the sand covered plains. Slightly stocky legs carried him forward at a steady pace, the limp but a bare minimum at this time. It came and went through the days. The stag even left floor bound when it was at it worse, which in turn made him cranky and agitated. Perhaps it was time to get it fixed. First, he wanted to meet up with his 'Sister'.

Golden orbs flicker over the landscape, searching for any kind of large movment out there. With each step closer to finding the pale Mare the atmosphere seemed to be growing slightly warmer. The stag's mind slowly easing as the warmth wrapped around his light frame. Shadows could be seen even in the darkness the land was encompassed with. when this would pass, the Stallion had no idea, but it wasn't much of an issue for him, he'd grown quite fond of the dark times. Unless it was in a Forest, Forests always had those lurking, even in daylight, not one could ever imagine the things that lurked. He'd seen one and that alone made a shiver run down his striped, spine.

Up ahead he saw a figure moving at a steady and carefull pace. Rasta. He could tell that with the way she moved. Trotting forward he caught up to her, not even bothering to approach her with care, She would have heard him coming, they had known each other long enough now to understand the sound of each others steps. "Rasta" His voice came gentle and careing as the Stag moved up her right side, Reaching out with his dark dipped nose, brushing it gently across her neck, gentle nudging her. "I'm kind of glad your bird is gone" He chuckled softly to her, Just trying to pick himself up a little, out of the rain and clouds.

"Talk Talk Talk."
@[Rasta]
image credits
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Apodis - 07-15-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM