the Rift

[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

He glanced down to her with a soften expression as she had looked up to him. Making him feel more like the bigger brother. He cared for her in such a way. dark shadows eyelids closed over golden orbs, he knew she'd figure it out someway or another. Perhaps it was time to tell her of his travels. with a sigh he gently rested his head upon the very top part of her neck, almost between her pale ears. "I know, I just.. well.. I have been avoiding you" he admitted sheepishly, knowing that she would scold him perhaps. Though maybe she would understand, Rasta was a very understanding Fae, which made him adore her all that much more. "I Feel my life is coming to its end and it bother's me" the stallion pulled back, now opening his eyes to look at her. "As you already know, I am not the once indestructible Stallion I have been, Life is getting to me and I want to settle down, have a family perhaps. Though I fear it could be impossible. And I've missed you Dear Rasta, Sister" his eyes went soft as a gentle, caring smile spread over his lips once more.

He pressed his nose into the joint of her neck and cheek. "I dont want to leave your side, It's been too long since we have seen each other. But if I am to start something, I may have to go walkabouts for sometime. Will you allow me to?" he asked permission, even if he had freedom, he still felt the urge to ask her. Like she was still his leader even in foreign lands. She had always been the one to aid him, guide him into the right choices, even so when he'd left her. He was still loyal to her, always had been.

Eye's closed as he rested against her. Memories soon flooded his mind and the golden stallion chuckled softly. Remembering the fun times they have had together, the races they would have and then always ending up in trouble. Especially the time she had fallen into that river, They had just been having a little fun, no harm in that right? well there was then as the wolves tracked them, but the two equines had been so caught up in play they had not even accounted for them, neither of them using their senses, both letting down their shields simultaneously.

A cheeky expression covered the golden buckskins facial features. "Rasta, let's have a little fun again, you know like the old days?" he chuckled, nudging at her with his side, bumping against her with his rounded, with muscle, rump and shoulder. "Tag" he called as he scuttled of behind a rock, planning on jumping out at her, feeling like his old self again.

"Talk Talk Talk." @[Rasta]

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM