[OPEN] !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shuffled her feet in uncertainty as she peered up at the wall, feeling each tiny crevice of the metal wall as she inched back a few steps. It was so strange, stumbling across a wall after a bunch of barren land being all she had seen for a while. Each little shift of hooves from horses relatively close to her had caught her attention, though she knew not if someone was circling the sky above her. The thought of that was disconcerting. She didn't enjoy knowing that she was defenseless from the air. And now, there was actually a threat there. It only made her wish for the companionship of her hawk even more. She wanted to know what had severed her connection and made her vulnerable to normal disease and sickness and that worried her even more. She had become so accustomed to living forever that the thought of death coming soon enough was something that didn't seem to sit too well in her brain.

That was when she heard the sound of hooves clacking against the desert terrain and heading toward the wall, and the vibrations were strong in accompanying them. Shifting her cranium toward the oncoming being she bobbed her head in a sign of welcome, though she hadn't quite yet placed exactly who it was joining her. There were too many new bodies she had yet to interact with enough to be able to place who it was off of just their walk and posture. The approach, though, did let her know it was far from threatening so she allowed her muscles to relax as she turned ever so slightly in the sand to face her.

Her name was placed in the air, accompanied with a Miss. A smile curled up her lips as she moved in just a little closer to the mare bumped her maw up against the one who she believed to be Sohalia right underneath the joint that was connecting the massive wing to her shoulder bone. "Sohalia? Is that you?" she asked, her head tilting to the side a little. "Please, ma'am. No need to call me Miss. Honestly, just Rasta is fine. I am not leading a kingdom anymore - formalities such as these are not of any necessity with me." She explained with a grin as she stood back, head still tilted to the side. "Is something wrong? I can't tell if there is something bothering you in your strides or if that is just how you normally walk," she explained, concern flitting through her features as she waited to see how the mare was really doing.

445 words
@[Sohalia]
I love Rasta and I love Sohalia ;3
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 11:06 PM