[OPEN] !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

As Rasta smiles she can feel the tiny upturn in winged mare's maw before she gently bumps her maw against the shoulder below the wing in welcome. Her voice making sure she is saying hello to the correct winged creature. And, the response only proves that she has at least managed to pinpoint the mare who had led her to this new land that she could call her home, the gesture of welcome returned by a gentle brush against Rasta's nape as the smile widens her maw even more.

Again, Rasta says that the Miss is not required. After all, she is not leading anymore, it serves no purpose. The winged one says she wishes to retain the miss, calling it a form of habit and making a light joke of it. Though, Rasta can tell that she is a little shy in her speech. "I suppose if you cannot get rid of it is fine. Though, I do not wish to make it seem as though I am in a leadership position when I have just joined." she explained, her brows furrowing slightly before shrugging it off and questioning her well being. Something seemed to be bothering her, but of course Rasta could have been wrong in reading her stride.

It didn't take too long for the mare to admit that she was worried. Carefully, Rasta bobbed her head, audits perked tall in an effort to urge her on. She knew from experience spilling what was eating one up inside only aided the process of healing. The words that are uttered from Sohalia's mouth is understandable. She has lost the one thing that defined her. And it seemed as though she had done quite a good job with the thing that defined her, as the wall that was near the two mares was definitely sturdy.

Carefully, she pulls herself forward just a little, snatching a piece of the mare's mane and giving it a light tug to pull out the knot that was in it before I ever so delicately kick my hind leg into the metal wall, listening to the way it echos strongly until the resonating of the metal clanging cannot be heard. "Sohalia. You will contribute just fine. I am certain the endless night will very much so end. Do you hear how sturdy that wall is? There are a few weak spots, but they can easily be fixed. You built this - without any way of really telling just how strong it would become. You are not weak. You will find ways to protect your family." Rasta paused, her blind eyes closing for a moment. "Have you considered actually listening to the world around you and feeling everything it has to offer? Taking in the vibrations? They offer more information than one would believe..." She explained, delicately stomping her hoof in the dirt and feeling as it sent out the vibrations to the metal walk ways, nothing else around them except perhaps a few random animals scuttling around in the night. "It will aid you more in the dark - where it is more difficult to see... I can try and teach you if you'd wish..." Rasta finished, tilting her cranium ever so slightly to the side so that her forelock covered her eyes which were still straining to lock upon the mare which was in front of her. The winged one was stronger than she knew. It was all a matter of getting her to believe it...

591 words
@[Sohalia]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia] - by Rasta - 07-21-2013, 11:39 PM