[OPEN] !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

She clangs her hoof against the metal, making her point about the difference in sounds of the wall itself. As it rings, Rasta sees Sohalia jerk her head up, looking for the danger that is not present. She explained the holes and the weaknesses that were present in the walls and Soh's eyes were on Rasta with such an intensity she knew that the mare was definitely taking heed to what she was saying.

"Yes, I can feel them..." I start, watching her carefully for her reaction before adding, "And, yes, I can help point them out specifically once the sun has returned." The other mare continues to speak after a short pause, this time going about the vibrations I had spoken off. Saying she had never thought to feel the world that way, and that she was willing to attempt to learn it.

Rasta lets out a small laugh and a gentle bob of her head before feeling as the young foal takes off to try and spread it's wings. Leaping at the wrong time, she ends up tumbling into her own makeshift trench in the sand. She sneezed once before grinning up at the two mares standing and conversing.

A tiny sigh escaped Rasta's mouth as she gave a tiny smile toward the little one all tangled up in her own limbs upon the ground. "It's a little hard to explain. And I don't wish to scare your little one. But, did you feel anything as she tumbled to the ground?" Rasta inquired, before pausing for a second. "I'm going to stomp my hoof. You will, obviously, hear it as it thuds against the ground, but try and see if you can feel the rings of vibrations, much like water ripples, along the ground..." She attempted to explain before giving her hoof a hard stomp into the sandy substance she stood upon. The vibrations pooled out, spreading across her vision and making some of the structures even more pronounced than they had been in her skull.

This would definitely be difficult to teach...

353 words
Sorry it took so long, guys ._.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! High Hopes in Velvet Ropes [Sohalia] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:37 PM