the Rift

[OPEN] destiny awaits

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

L E Y R A
She was done with the Basin. She found nothing here for her. Deep in her something told her that she should just... leave. That something bigger awaited her. So lifting her head she let a gentle nicker escape. She wanted her daughter, to ask her if she wished to join her. Maybe she did want to join her roan mother? The brute couldn't be sure.

She danced through the Basin, her ice eyes glittering in the light. Light, a thing that only existed in the herds. It happened suddenly one day, she was taking strides outside the border when everything had darkened. A cavern, the one that held the mirror, it was the new light source for the herd. She had taken some time to adjust, but now she was okay with there being a minimum amount of light. Her feminine bodice glided gracefully over the snow laden ground, casting a dim shadow across the earth. Her dark banner flew gracefully over her neck. Her lioness tail hung behind her, trailing behind her.

Her breath was seen as flowing clouds, disappearing behind her. She tossed her mane, inhaling and continuing to take strides forward. Brakes were pressed and snow was flung as the brute halted. Her tail whipped forward, the strands streaming down her side. She was now placed on a ledge, gazing down at the herd. Turning away, she let a harsh wind blow her dark locks before she opened her eyes to the mountains of the Steppe that lay ahead of her.

"Blah blah blah"

[[ooc: idk what happened to this post here (it sucks i know Dx)... but Leyra is leaving the Basin because she's going to join the Valkyries, although atm she just doesn't see herself living in the Basin any longer. feel free to say ba bai. :3]]
image credits
table by whit
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The painted horse was frankly confused and conflicted about settling for a home he knew nothing about. The stallion wanted to figure out the herd fully before deciding to jump on board. A part of him just wanted to leave the foreign land in the middle of the night, but something tied him down firmly. It was that blacked colored mare who started to penetrate his psyche the way the lady smiled and laughed was addicting. She had become a part of the stud’s life though they were new companions something more lingered there than just friendship. Who could blame the guy he hurt had issues just like anyone else; that needed mending so the lady was starting the process, by being a step towards a normal life again.
Castiel walked about in the darkness stumbling like a bull in a china shop where he came from the sun was bright and vibrant. Magic in his homeland was a rumor or some fantasy parents told their foals in bed time stories. The stud smiled remembering a story his parents told him all the time every night in it good beat wickedness. That’s how the colt was raised to love goodness honoring it in all who had such a trait, but never believe in perfection for everyone makes mistakes. Learning from them tended to define who you by granting wisdom and this paint was wise enough to not repeat past mistakes or easily make those of others.

So lost to thought the painted stallion nearly went right over a ledge of course this darn boy and his flakiness. He stopped last minute and look down into the plunge shivering from fear mixed with cold. The paint slowly backed up and turned around just in time to make out an outline of another horse in the dark, his heart began to pound. “ Hello there I mean no harm at all…..pray tell who you are and come near so I know there is no threat…..I won’t hurt you…my name is Castiel I just came to the basin you seem rather in a hurry to leave it. Before you leave may I inquire about this place…is there anything I need to know am I in danger being here”