the Rift

[OPEN] !! Bounce [Anyone]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
He wasn’t too far away from her when he noticed her pale movements ascend rather awkwardly up the hill. The hybrid watched her quietly, leonine tail was draped in the cooler ocean of Frostfall and mane (now grown) was strewn, with no order, across his neck. He did not follow her until she had reached the top, her mane dancing in folds of beautiful chalk and she did not seem too much older than himself. For a moment his heart jumped, this mare looked so much like Daenerys had, cast in snow and petite in physical appearance, the boy had to look away to regather his thoughts. He had not seen Daenerys since that night, only once he had met her and Hector believed that only once was needed for him to fall spectacularly head over hoof for her. Perhaps many would disagree with him, love at first sight was only fantasy, but the orange boy could not deny what he had felt that day. Swallowing, he turned back to gaze upon the strange, but familiar, mare once again and decided to go introduce himself. Making his way steadily up the hill until finally he reached the top.

Walking over to her he dipped his head and smiled, ”I hope I’m not intruding Miss” he said kindly, noting her eyes were an odd shade of cream like blue and he wondered after her eyesight. The stallion knew the milkiness was often a sign of blindness, but many in Helovia possessed quite odd eye colours (he was no exception). ”May I know your name? Mine is Hector” he introduced himself flamboyantly, fighting with his memories of his one time lover that made him feel like someone was twisting a knife through his heart.

Who is she? the hybrid jumped at the inner voice, silently cursing his specter who had recently found his voice. I don’t know yet he replied with patience, still keeping up his smiling appearance as he conversed through their bond. Ask, idiot. Hector had to stop himself from snorting out loud in exasperation as his patience quickly snapped, I've just asked her, weren't you listening?! The hybrid’s tone had grown more impatient and Veci laughed in triumph, not really. Hector gritted his teeth as the sprite quickly floated off in peels of gleeful laughter before the orange warrior dramatically cast his face downward and quietly chuckled, always he played into the mischievous little ghosts hand.
image credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
!! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Hector - 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:27 PM