[OPEN] !! Bounce [Anyone]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shuffled her feet just a little. She could feel the movement of hooves easily picking their way up the hill. His weight shifting onto rocks that could just barely hold his weight, but it didn't seem he noticed the tiny shift of weight of the rock beginning to tilt as he continued to pull up the hill so much faster than she had. She could feel the muscles pooling at his shoulders, stronger and bulkier than his other muscles in order to support the bones that led to the creation of wings. Large wings. Wings that took a toll on her heart as she thought of her old companion who she had lost all connection with. And then, upon his brow was a set of horns - rhino like in appearance.

When he finally reached the top of the hill he began to edge his way over toward her frame. Quietly, she started to turn toward him before any words had even fallen from his sculpted maw or dipped his head. Kind tones were created from his vocal chords as a smile formed upon his muzzle. Rasta's eyes shifted upward, her head directly facing him, in fact her whole body facing him, but her blind eyes could not lock upon his and so they continued to stare right past him, glancing around in the general area from left to right or right to left in an attempt to lock onto something in the blackness she really couldn't see. "You aren't intruding, sir," she spoke, words twisting in the air with the confidence she could never seem to get rid of.

He asked for her name, offering his own and she went to give her name only to feel him jump. Though, she wasn't sure if she could only feel it and he hadn't really allowed it to be seen or not. And she could feel him gritting his teeth before casting his face downward and chuckling. Tilting her cranium ever so slightly to the side she allowed her voice to pull back. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Hector. I am Rasta." she offered, flicking her tail ever so slightly so it pooled around her back legs. "What has brought you up here? The view?" she spoke, giving a tiny smile to the stag who was so completely different from herself.

400 words
@[Hector] - let me know if you don't wanna be tagged each time. Habit Dx
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Hector - 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:27 PM