[OPEN] Escapist

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Gnarled, chipped black hooves kicked at the now thin layer of powder snow out of boredom, lifeless red eyes watching the flakes swirl away from the motion and land lazily centimeters away. You have reached your destination one of them quacked in my skull, transforming their voice to mimic that of a metallic sci-fi character. A grin cracked and split across my dry lips, only pulling the corners of each side up a tad bit; enough to change my facial expression. Smells danced around in the back of my throat that I felt that I should remember; I have been gone from home for far too long.

The relaxing bubble of the wide spring was very inviting all though the sound of some one sliding into the water turned me off from the idea right then and there. I continued standing, staring off toward the spring. Two of those curious glowing trees stood in the place that I had remembered there being dead, twig-like trees being before; now one was a rather large butted evergreen, glowing an iridescent navy blue, and the other was much smaller, and alpine perhaps, skinny as skinny a tree could get, radiating off an orange color.

A bay figure, dotted with small darker regions through out her warm toned hide, slid into the water, stopping at each black knee. Seeing her average body coloring would have been some what of a shock to me if I had met her a couple months ago; it seemed that every where I went there was some magical douche bag cloaked in a pompous rag in order to stand out. And you're not a douche bag for having a red face? That's beside the point, thank you.

Lazily I picked up each hard hoof from the snow lathed earth, making my way toward the slender female without much care if I was making noise -which I surely was, dragging my back feet and all- on my way over. "Be careful," I cooed in a sultry voice "there may be monsters in there." I let my red eyes take in the nameless mare's body, my brain finalizing that she is indeed an Arabian. The arch of her neck and the nimble build of her, well, entire body couldn't have made it more obvious.

Tagged: @[Saga]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Escapist - by Saga - 07-16-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Escapist - by Voodoo - 07-17-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Escapist - by Saga - 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM