the Rift

[OPEN] Escapist

Saga Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Saga
In the dark you tell me of a flower
that only blooms in the violet hour

The sound of the approach is what pulled Saga from her lull of comfort. She thought she had found an oasis from the bitter cold. Yet, here was someone who thought it was prudent to invade her retreating moments of solitude. It figures she thought grudgingly to herself. She took in a deep breath of the moist air that surrounded the hot spring. She tilted her head; A mask of annoyance plastered itself to her plain features. I would be careful...There could be monsters lurking in there. His statement for some odd reason struck Saga. She turned her violet eyes towards the black mirror of the water. Her own reflection was what stared back at her. Nothing even vaguely unique about her, but was she not a monster in her own right? She probably destroyed her family by leaving to look for her sister. The daughter they who they were already dealing with's death. An Saga simply turned her back on everyone and left to search for Balkin. However, perhaps they were right, and she is dead.

She turned her eyes back towards the red faced brute. A sadness pulled her their corners. "There is no may to it. There is a least one monster in here." Her accented voice dribbled from her lips with ease. "Just as I am sure there are monsters that lurk in the void of darkness in these surrounding woods." the sloshing sound of the warm waters rang in her ears as she manage to rip herself from their entangled clutches, clamoring to the back. She gazed back almost longingly towards the spring, before bringing her stare back to Voodoo.

"Now then, I am Saga. Can I help you with something? Or are you just out to cause trouble?" She watched him contently. She made a file and took notes on his appearance, his demeanor...everything that was apparent to her at least. He seemed youthful. Saga took in his scent and noticed that he smelled lightly of the basin. Kind of like he belonged here and yet, he did not. It was a strange mixture really. Saga herself, had not yet adventure outside of the basin, except for her time in the threshold.

Messages In This Thread
Escapist - by Saga - 07-16-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Escapist - by Voodoo - 07-17-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Escapist - by Saga - 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Escapist - by Voodoo - 07-18-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Escapist - by Saga - 07-19-2013, 10:32 PM