[OPEN] Escapist

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The bland colored mare seemed nothing but bored with my sight, though her eyes expressed some sort of action as she peered back into the mirror-like waters. She's scared now, about something. Good job Mother's voice scowled me, she never would like to see me acting the way I do now. I continued to stare at the bay with emotionless eyes, noting that she too had unique colored eyes, though hers were gentle in almost every way it seemed. Her mouth sagged into a frown, "-there is at least one monster in here." They all cackled loudly in my head, causing a grin to crack across my red hued lips as well; I held back a laugh by biting my tongue.

Oh nooo, the pity! Feel for me! I'm deep and need some one to talk too, woooahh meee they danced around in my head, laughing to themselves as they mocked the currently nameless mare. Instead of saying something witty and rude as I intended, I stayed quiet and watched the female with interest. The comment she had about the possibility of something lurking in the dark woods nearly made the thick fur along my spine stand up. The image of the wolves that danced out of the black abyss toward me and the painted mare flashed vividly behind alert eyes. I just cleared my throat, red rimmed ears flicking backwards.

I remained silent as the mare moved out of the warm waters, her body stained a shade darker from where the water clung onto her fur helplessly. I took in her appearance once more, noticing the black horn jutting from her forehead and the bright gleam of her oil drop eyes were the only things to make her anything but boring. She finally introduced herself, Saga they ran with the name and posted it on the "remember this" wall deep inside my brain. "Mainly out to cause trouble, but that doesn't seem to be the case now."

I tilted my head to the right, red eyes attempting to bore into the mare's purple gaze. The space between us was further than it had been moments ago when she was emerged into the water; I had to change that. My body moved toward the short bay with ease, stopping an arm's length away from her. "I'm Voodoo." My right ear cocked forward, the left staying cocked backward to listen to the endless night surroundings.

Tagged: @[Saga]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Escapist - by Saga - 07-16-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Escapist - by Voodoo - 07-17-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Escapist - by Saga - 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM