the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Where are you going?! hissed Schwere as I began to lurk my way in and out of the trees. Tiny wisps of light were able to flicker through the trees as I began to allow my crystalline hooves to pick their way across the swamp land. My eyes fell upon the dead, bloated bodies whose heads were pulling up out of the ground.

For some reason, travelling alone in such haunted sections of the land had done well to calm her soul. It had kept the voices mostly at bay, and it had allowed her to truly become who it was she needed to become. I don't understand why you feel as though travelling through fields of disgustingly dead bodies is calming. came Innerste's uncertain voice as I began to push farther and farther into the swamp land.

And then someone's voice broke through the silence of the trees. Oh. Really? Their mistress? Quietly, I pulled myself up faster and slunk from the shadows as the cackle seemed to radiate through the trees. "Perhaps the mistress is back. But the nightmare has just begun," My voice sung with a poisonous edge, seal bay coat hidden in the shadows as my red points stood out just barely from the absence of light. Then, once I was certain she was close enough to finding my frame I allowed myself to step out from the shadows.

"One should not speak without expecting a response. These haunted ends do not bode well for those who have not been taught the art of war. Have you been raised with a soldier's blood?" I question, tilting my head as my yellow eyes glimmer of an evilness that few had truly ever understood. Perhaps, just maybe, she was as crazy as I.

305 words
@[Eris] lalala finally!
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
It's all in your mind. - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM