the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Ah. She was definitely a little spunky mare. Claiming she wasn't scared. But I knew there was something that would scare her. She continued on, saying her life was a bad dream. "They can get worse. But I don't doubt that one might have lived through a nightmare." I say, my eyes narrowing as I watched her. Either this mare is an idiot or she has a death with Schwere laughed as I shifted my weight, listening to the sarcastic tone that radiated off of her mare's maw.

And then she was inching toward a tree, resting her weight upon it. Ah. Trained for war. Good. I could do with this. "Same. Definitely a sister of death. Rid of emotions that make one weak and trained in the art of battle." I purred, poison continuing to drip off of my maw as I spoke, harsh consonants sharper upon the speech of death as I watched the mare begin to pull off of the tree again.

A freak. I had known that but it hurt being called such a thing. Instantly, I rolled my eyes. "Freak might be an understatement. But you are definitely not lacking in that department, Fräulein Fleckig." I hissed at her, standing up taller. It didn't matter to me that we were about the same size. "What's your name Fräulein? Or would you prefer Fräulein Fleckig" I grumbled, ears pinning ever so slightly to my cranium. And then, I was laughing the entire thing off as if there had been no real reason to do anything at all.

This mare was horribly interesting...

279 words
@[Eris]
but my dreams, they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
Seele
image credits
table by whit
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread