[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
She couldn't tell if she liked this mare of if she wanted to rip her from limb to limb. Something within Eris was telling the mare to actually just give this other mare a chance. But why? They did not seem like they were going to become friends. In fact they were almost as each other's throats. Eris was still trying to figure out who was cat and who was the mouse when the white faced mare responded to her previous statement. The mare also laughed, which caused a frown to pass along the golden mare's face. Nothing was funny about what she had said, it had been an honest response. She just watched the way the mare moved and spoke from her tree. This unicorn was definitely similar to her in someway. God help Helovia if they decided they didn't like each other, there wouldn't be enough room for both of them in this land. Her tone was laced with poison as she continued talking. Eris laughed and then side looking over the darker mare. "I don't always feel emotions. They come and go." Just like my personalities. Sometimes Eris was wicked, ruthless and plotting world domination, other times she was about to throw herself off the side of the world. It all really just depended on who she was for the day.

Ah. She had hit the nail on the head. She didn't like being called names? Or was it just 'freak' that was a trigger? Eris smiled and nodded. "Aye, I'm about as crazy as they come, not many better than what has happened to my mind." As soon had her anger had come, it evaporated and she was standing there hysterically laughing. Eris wondered if she should just that the laughter pass, she knew from personal experience about chopping and changing displays of emotion. In fact, they both were rather stupid standing here sizing each other up. They should be embracing, their crazy would be enough to create a...certain kind of relationship. Eris wasn't expecting to become best friends, but maybe they could talk without killing each other. So she joined in with the hysterical laugher. It was slow at first, then quickly she was crying tears of joy and her lungs were hurting. She kept up the laughter for a while then the let the sounds fade. "Oh it's good to laugh." Clearing her throat Eris moved away from the protection of her tree and came to stand in front of the mare again.

"My name is Eris." She introduced herself in a silky soft tone. Blue orbs still studied the darker mare's every movement. "What is your name, blood sister?" She did not mean that in any way that they shared a personal bond. But through the acts of war they shared a sisterhood that is dripped in blood. Or in Eris' case, drowning in blood.

Messages In This Thread
It's all in your mind. - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: It's all in your mind. - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 09:54 PM