[OPEN] Entering an Unknown World

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta allowed her tiny frame to continue moving around this land. The more she walked around it the easier it would be for her to become accustomed to the vegetation and cracks she needed to avoid. So, as she attempted to float over the earth with the grace that she used to carry so easily she attempted to take in those horses who were around her. The flapping of wings was always overhead, but she could not place where they were going, or how they were moving. It was simply... there... and she hoped that they would not feel the desire to drop down before her again as Gaucho had right after Sohalia had given birth.

Rasta had become well aware of the distinct scent of this desert land and the way it seemed to curl around the frames of the other beings who resided here. So, as she felt the presence of another equine beginning to edge toward the border she began to allow her nose to see if they matched the scent everyone else seemed to carry. But, she smelled a covering of trees that was obviously lacking in the Throat.

That was when the creature spoke up, asking if anyone was here. She had no wings. Rasta could fight in defense if she had to. The mare offered someone's name, but with Rasta's lack of knowledge on everyone who was truly in these lands it meant absolutely nothing to her. Shuffling her feet, she positioned herself off to the side, feeling as the mare stopped to take a drink before she spoke again, asking permission to join the land.

So, carefully, Rasta moved forward, "Hello," she spoke, standing up a little taller as she already knew she was small in comparison to the mare who was before her. "I cannot grant you permission to join, as I am not of high enough rank, but I might be able to help direct you to a leader?" Rasta offered, her blind eyes flickering around with a gaze directed toward the mare's face but unable to lock upon the same gaze. She was, as she probably should be in this new land, uncertain of exactly what was coming into her new home...

376 words
@[ElegantDesire]
And @[Midas] should be posting to help accept you in
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-22-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM