the Rift

[OPEN] Entering an Unknown World
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
I've loved you for a thousand years
I slipped along the border, keeping watch for trouble with eyes that had grown perturbed by this never ending eve. Once vibrant pools had great shadows beneath them, a sign of restless dozing; while my face is riddled with leathery lines. Soon even our adolescence would take on the appearance of old men and women. It broke my heart to know that Cera’s youth was being torn away, and little Ranjiri was having to grow up in a dark world. Lord only knew what had happened to my other child, Hototo. I tried to remember the last time we had all be together, and frowned when those memories left a fading sweetness across my tongue. Sometimes it felt like all we had left were memories. Springtime wasn’t coming.

A voice rose up, near enough that I heard the sex behind it—but far enough that her words sounded like gibberish to my ears. Instinctively my head turned toward said sound and feet followed, they stomped muffled imprints. The distance between us was short, but long enough for another of the herd to arrive. I regarded the alabaster mare with a small smile, the tips of my lips just barely flicking up. “Well met Sister,” turning toward the taller amazon I added with gentle note, “and you Ma’ lady.”

Ivory feathers had been hung loosely around my barrel, they coiled in upon themselves in a tightening manner. Neatly, I straightened almost subconsciously and not because of a size difference. Because of training. I stiffened as a soldier might, one that was snapping to attention—my face left all traces of worry or dread in a sealed chest behind a well-shaped facade of mannerism. “How might I be of service?”
table by whit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-22-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM