the Rift

[OPEN] Entering an Unknown World

ElegantDesire Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

While Elegance explored this new land. She didnt want to wander too far because she had no permission to be there. She just stayed in the little area she was incase someone would show up. She started to day dream alittle from where she had been through and what she has seen since she's been here. Shes traveled for so long and seen so many good and bad things along my travels. She heard what sounded hooves approaching her. She turned in the direction of the sound.

Standing before her was a winged creature a white beautiful creature stood before her. Hello Rasta, yes i am looking for a home, i mean no harm by being here. She looked her over she had never seen another creature besides Valentine when she meet him in the threshold but this one had wings. This was a first for her but she was not at all frightened. She was intrigued by this and wanted to learn more. My name is Elegance but you can just call me Elle for short. Are you from this land?

While she was talking to Rasta another showed up, a darker bigger creature with wings as well. This one was bigger in comparison it must be the leader of this land. She stood still as to not feel like a treat to the leader. Im sorry to intrude but i have been traveling for many days in search of a new home. Valentine in the treshold said this is a good place to be. Do you know him? She bowed her head alittle in respect for these two creatures. She was hoping to find a new life here. Maybe she could be of help to his leader in some way. She could contribute helping the herd if she needed. She would do anything.

Messages In This Thread
Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-22-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM