the Rift

[OPEN] A Whole New View (return)

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Z d r a v i l o

I was a changed horse now. I wasn't confused anymore. I was I fact racist, but I hid it well. I wasn't so obviously racist, though. It was more of a type of thing were I prefer to be with my own species and I think it is unicorn's time to rule. I knew that pegasi were pretty smooth talkers. When I met Levi he pretty easily seduced me, but the thunder and lightning didn't let anything happen. Gaucho was less of a smooth talker be he was still pretty cool.

When I had come back, everything was pitch black save for the moon and stars. It was strange as if it was the Gods just flicked the light off and forgot to flick it back on in the morning. Not to mention it was freezing. The darkness was indeed cold and sightless. Once I saw the beacon of light on the Aurora Basin territory, I knew something was wrong, but I immediately knew where my herd was.

I was so excited to see everyone. Descaro was the one I was most excited to see. That bay had been the one to pick me out of the Threshold and take me here. He'd become my first friend, and plus he's pretty damn gorgeous. I really liked having friends to hangout with. Oh, man, I was so exuberant to be home, finally. Now, all I needed is someone to fill me in on all the craziness that was happening around Helovia now. Starting with the reason everything is nighttime.

"Wow, I'm finally home."