the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Iosui Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She pulled again, attempting to break out of the brambles before the voice came. The word 'Darling' came along, and she turned her attention to the source. An unicorn mare, as dark as the endless night was, and she smiled at the words of the mare. Her own perfect species came to the rescue during her time in need. Ah yes, another thing that made Unicorns so perfect. You find yourself in a bind, they're there at the first sound.
"I do believe I am in a bind, Ma'dam. Remedy or not, at least you're own of my own kind. Tell me please, as a sort of salvation to my soul, are we free from the disgust and ruined bloodlines of the Equines and Pegasus? Though, before you do just that, would you and your companion please be kind enough upon my soul to help me out of this? They call me Iosui, by the way."
She was wise to keep her voice gentle, wondering if they were racist like herself? For the time being, they didn't seem to be, unless they split their guts full out like she did. Her red eyes lingered upon the slightly lighter dark mare in the one that called her Darling, and then listened as she said she was in a bind indeed. Within her mouth, her tongue flickered about, attempting to yell something out. She always had something to watch, and with two of her species to her rescue, she wasn't about to get herself in trouble with them. They could stab her with their horns while she doubted they would, and if they did, her small red horns lacked the size to return attack.
One good pull and she felt herself get intangled even more in the vines. A well placed thorn jabbed her in her right flank, causing a quick jump to move through her body. With the vines that were close enough to her head and to her sides where she come move her head about and cut them with the usage of her horns, though found no relief. When she released a sigh, it seemed as if it was her way of showing defeat to the vines. She wasn't even easily defeated, but with the constant jabbing and stabbing and poking in all the awkward places(she swore one was getting a little too naughty, and had gone about stabbing her in the butt in an uncomfortable fashion), this was defeat.
I would lie down if I could, but I know it's just going to mess my coat and get it all dirty. Taking a bath in this cold weather doesn't seem so nice, definately when it would take hours upon end.
The red in her eyes look over them, seeing faint gold markings on the mare that had walked up beside the black one, and she lingered her mind over the idea of them for a few moments before reminding herself it is rude to stare and turning her gaze to look at the mare who spoke first. "I just ask for your assistance if it isn't a bother to you. I'm not from around here, but I guess you both already know that seeing as I've lost my path in the dark. May I ask, why are some of the trees glowing, and what has happened to the Sun, Moon, and stars? Are the thieves here so greedy taking one from their home and personal items not good enough that must steal the sky as well? Greedy bastards. You wouldn't think of them as our kind, would you?" Her blabbering quit as she attempted to make conversation while yanking, pulling, and trying to break vines to get herself free. The thorn poked her like having small needles stabbed into her white coat. If her eye was red from being stabbed, how were they to know that it was? It held a slight burn, and as she tried to view them out of it in a better sight, she only got more of a burn.
Here you go ladies and gentlemen. Here's a midget, white Unicorn mare stuck in some vines. Please, keep the flash turned off on your camera to keep from spooking the magnificent creature. Pictures with such a beast cost $15 adult, $25 for the children. So please ladies and gentlemen, step right up.

Soft words of Angel, secretly laced with cyanide.
OOC: The ending is sort of there to make a joke out of it.
Also, I'd like to ask if she might join the most wonderfulest of Plagues.

Image Credits
[/dohtml]

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Iosui - 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM