the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche
Of course she did not have to worry about her darling corporal making a mess of things; that was what the shade liked so much about Illynx. The golden-laced fae could almost read her mind. To be honest, it was a wonder that two such like-minded individuals did not clash horribly. But then, Illynx had never sought to rule in the way that Psyche had, and so they had never come upon a reason to fight, or even to argue. It was friendship in the truest since, though it had taken the jackal some time to realize it, and it was times like this that she truly appreciated its value in a whole new light.

The ivory fae, so different from the pair and yet so like them, too, continued to struggle with the thorns as she spoke. At least she had stopped whimpering and carrying on so; she showed bravery when it was required of her, it would seem. The Lady liked that. Besides, a bit of time in the organization and the femme would shape right up. I daresay Illynx would train her properly, she thought as she looked over the situation. "Oh, of course we would help one of our own, dearest. Wouldn't we, Illynx?" It was a rhetorical question, though, and the Empress began to walk back and forth alongside the thistle pile, looking for a way out.

"If you back up and go to your right, you may manage to work your way out, my dear. Do be careful, won't you? By the way, I am Psyche: Lady of the Aurora Basin, and Crux of the Plague." She paused to observe, turning the remainder of the fae's words over in her mind. She was racist, that much was clear, and what better kind of unicorn was there? She wore her horn like a crown, as she should, and if they could turn her into a fighter... Well, any trade would do, really, so long as she made herself useful. Perhaps she would even desire entry into their secretive little family. A grin spread slowly across the shadow-mare's maw. She had begun the conversation; Illynx would finish it, she was sure.

[OOC | This is quite entertaining. xD And we would be happy to have her in the Plague!]

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Psyche - 07-17-2013, 10:03 PM