the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche
The bramble patch glimmered eerily in the glow from the nearby light-tree, and the shadow-mare stood in silence as her corporal assisted the ivory fae out of the thorns. The golden-laced mare's words brought a thoughtful look to the Lady's face. The gods would return, Illynx said - but would they? Would they bring back the sun, and the moon, and the magic that have left such a void in her breast? Would she regain the ability to instill fear in others? Oh, who was she kidding - she had never lost that ability. Her very presence instilled fear in those she sought to exterminate, did it not? Of course it did. Not that she was bragging or anything.

Satisfied with this line of thought, her mind returned to the present. The silver - what was her name? Iosui? Right. It was pretty, elegant, just like her. Interesting how one's name has a tendency to fit one's personality, isn't it? Her inquiry brought a broad grin to the jackal's features, for the Plague was her pride and her joy. Her followers were like her children, and as such were among the lucky few that the shade viewed affectionately. Perhaps Iosui could join the select group; she certainly showed the right mindset for it.

"The Plague is an elite group of unicorns whose sole purpose is to exterminate those who do not belong in our kingdom." Her amber gaze hovered, unwavering, on Iosui's.

[OOC | No muse. >.>]

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Psyche - 07-19-2013, 03:20 PM