the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Iosui Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She finds herself a little calmer as she can feel the black mare searched over her situation, and gives the faintest of polite smiles. The pair agreed to help her, thankfully. There were polite souls in this world, as much as it seemed there wouldn't be without light there. "Thank you. You're very kind."
She moved into the light of the odd glowing tree, and gazed upon Psyche as her question got answered. The 'Lady' seemed lost in thought, but for the moment, the silver mare's mouth was kept closed and she was listening. As soon as the black mare finished, Illynx began her words, and she laid back in relaxation. Her vocal cords were going to kick her in the butt in the morning, yet at least it wasn't her balls. Thankfully, she lacked them unlike most males.
After the lighter dark mare pauses for a moment, she catches the sight of a single white curl in her horns. Their red ends shot upwards, well, not really shot, but you get my point, and with the notion of the curl from her forelock there, it caught her attention. Thoughts went to as how she would get that off there, when the word pain was slipped into conversation. Her eyes widened, and the black outline around her red eyes stared upon Illynx. Pain you say? I'm an useless bitch when it comes to that. Her thought brought a giggle to herself that wasn't meant to be let free, but she was fast to think of a reason to cover it if they asked for the reason why.
'Why are you giggling?' Oh, just the thought of having a thorn almost shoved up my butt earlier is a good reminder as of my tolerance to pain.
Illynx stated her youth, the envy of other's, how she was perfect at such a young ripe age, well, it just brought a good smile to her face. The sigh that escaped the lighter of a dark pair brings curiousity, and the message in the mare's eyes brings Iosui to a fault. Maybe Illynx might not enjoy her, though she attempts to make a common ground with her, she seems to have failed. Later, she'll have to find grounds for rethought of the decision.
"I assure you, secrecy shall be kept. When the darkness seems nicer than this darkness, I might as well move better. As for pain, beat with a club. Youth shall get me somewhere."
Her words fall silent, and she itches to remove herself from this place. Trees stand tall, the one that glows seems to stare upon her, looking over every single detail of her body. A frown slips across her face at the mere sight of it, thinking of it having eyes that watched her as if she was under a microscope. That frown turns a cringe, and a cold shock slips down her spine, ending at the braid in her white tail. The curl that wrapped itself around her horn broke off, and she stared over to the Psyche and Illynx, one thing on her mind.
"Am I the only getting the creeps from the tree?"
Secretly, her voice begs to leave. To go to whatever place that might be home.

OOC: Sorry it's sort of bad.

Soft words of Angel, secretly laced with cyanide.

Image Credits
[/dohtml]

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Iosui - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM