the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I had been alone in this section of the swampy marsh land for barely any time. Travelling had taken a toll on my frame, and I knew that we now had a good handful of recruits so I was hoping to relinquish my time alone to spend mulling over my own thoughts and bickering with the four lovely voices that had the audacity to gripe over every single one of my actions. It was annoying, and no one could agree on anything. Honestly?! They needed to get a grip on themselves. So annoying. So absolutely annoying. But I was going to have to deal with it before I could really even move forward at a decent pace.

Really? You should learn how to control yourself. All this blood thirst is stupid! came the voice of Innerste as I continued to slide around through the shadows. Oh. But I could definitely control myself. It was my choice to snap their necks and listen to their blood-curdling cries into the night as they hoped that the break wasn't bad enough to take them to their death. And you shouldn't become attached to the young one with the wings! came the voice of Schwere, now beginning to take the opposite side, claiming on the age-old fight about whether emotions were a weakness or a strength. The young one needs a mother. It would do you good to help her! came the alto voice I was still becoming accustomed to as Liebling. If she wished me to take the young one on - I would. But I was only doing it in her memory - nothing more and nothing less. Unheil said nothing, just laughed.

Shaking my head, I pushed forward until I thought I had rid myself of the area which everyone was living in. And then, it seemed as though my attempt at pushing away from everyone had failed me. Once again, I had stumbled upon someone in an area I had tried to keep to myself. I kept my gaze upon her as she moved through the shadows, carefully picking her way through the foliage as she studied the floating and bloated bodies lurking along the marshy surface. I'd hope this is one of the recruits that had been gathered for this place, mein puppe. Otherwise we might have a problem. Schwere warned me.

I laughed, quietly, before allowing my voice to break into the air. "This is not a safe place for one to roam into. Please, let me know who are you are your reason for appearing?" I said, strength flooding through my maw as I pulled out of the shadows. "It would be wise to not linger too far in here without a good reason it's easy to misstep and get sucked into a horrible death." I warned, smirk upon my face as I tilted my cranium ever so slightly to the side, eyeing the mare before me.

502 words
@[Agrona]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM