the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shifted my weight ever so slightly, laughing as she responded to the fact that it was so easy to be slipped away into a world of death in these areas of the marsh. She's not completely idiotic. At least came Schwere's voice as I eyed the mare shifting just enough to look at me head on.

The muscles in her face relaxed and I smirked a little, watching as she gave me her name that I stored away in my memory for safe-keeping. She seemed to like staring, and I couldn't tell if it was from my curls around my eyes, the glass horn, glass hooves, or even the yellow eyes. The muscles on her face continued to relax until she allowed her voice to pull back out into the air, saying that Eris had brought her here. "I see she ditched you at the border," I tsked a couple times with a laugh. "So normal. I am Seele. The other leader of the Asylum." I explained shuffling my weight just a little to position myself better. "I see you were crazy enough to join us?" I purred, poison still dripping from my maw.

Then, swishing my tail I bobbed my head toward the thicker expanses of the forest-like marsh land we were residing in. "This way toward the safer ground. Don't need our newest recruit joining our cadavers." I laughed, starting into the thicker brush with careful steps toward where the rest of the horses. "So. Explain some about yourself- so we can see where you will fit in our little family..." I spoke as I began to navigate the terrain, ears pricked and listening to the sounds behind me awaiting her response.

297 words
so short ._.
@[Agrona]
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM