the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

We seemed intent with watching each other so closely, our colorful eyes absorbing each other in silence between the few seconds of being mute. She broke the wave of still air between us with a response on the red haired mare that lead me home: "I see she ditched you at the boarder, so normal-" My ears both flicked forward at the sharp click of her wet tongue on the roof of her mouth. The small red hued mare finally introduced herself as Seele, questioning my mental state, wondering if I were to actually fit in. I simply shrugged, my expression staying flat. Why are they so set on my brain? Oh.. The Asylum. That's why.

Seele bobbed her painted clown face toward the depths of the swamp, suggesting that it would be something terrible if I were to join their.. cadavers, as she called them. The word made me smile again, the corners pulling up awkwardly and uneven on both sides, "Agreed, let's." She started before I did, and I attempted to match her careful steps as I followed. This was when I noticed that her hooves, too, were made of glass. Perhaps all of her bones where. Now wouldn't that be interesting?

As we walked, Seele wanted me to explain myself, "-so we can see where you will fit in our little family..." she explained. I let my brain conjure up some witty, slick lies that I could let my new family in on. Alone, never knew how to take care of myself, mental case due to no socialization? No, that wouldn't do. Perhaps this and that; I rambled in my brain for a quick second before concluding that I should probably just let my new foster family in on my history.

"I was raised by my father in his herd, which we called the Meelan. He trained me from a very young age to become a blood-thirsty killer much like himself. So...." I paused, hating to get into any detail "That's how it went." I ended my short story, following closely behind the neatly kept dark mare in silence.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Seele]

AgronA
I counted my blessings,
now I'll count this curse

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 10:58 PM