the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
As I questioned if the mare would fit in she shrugged. Simple enough answer, expression completely flat. She was slightly reserved. Lovely. I didn't care - as long as she could fight. As I began to lead her into the depths of these marsh I made comment of the cadavers, and when I had turned my head back to ensure she was following I noticed a smirk upon her maw.

She agreed with moving farther into the marsh onto the safer lands and so I asked for an idea of what she was like. Her words did not come quickly. She seemed to be thinking on the matter. I closed my eyes for a mere couple of seconds as I pushed the voices that were ebbing at the corners of my brain. If she was lying it would not be very nice. Whatever impression she gave me should be the same. If she claimed to be able to heal she better be able to do so. If she claimed she could fight - same thing. I was not about to deal with someone who thought they could lie their way into here.

She started to speak, explaining about being raised by her father, and raised to be a killer - blood-thirsty much like Eris and I. I bobbed my head in acceptance as Scwhere cussed a little, saying something about how learning to fight did not make one blood-thirsty. How he simply fought for the adrenaline rush not the blood on his hooves. But, since I didn't pay particular attention to his nonsensical babbling I only managed a small smirk. "Well then, I believe you will fit in just fine. Especially if you take up a blood warrior position. Their sole purpose is to fight and protect the herd if someone actually thinks they can take us." I explained, German consonants still ingrained into my speech.

Finally edging into the safer area I stopped, seeing that the rest of the herd seemed to be lurking in the shadows. How unfortunate... Going to have to force people to meet, now wasn't I.

353 words
@[Amara] && @[Agrona]
Amara's playing cute tag-along xD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM