the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

"-Especially if you take up a blood warrior position." I glanced back up from the dark toned ground as Seele spoke; her rough voice winding it's way through my skull and making quite the dent in my interest. My ears bobbed slightly as we moved, staying perched forward in order to listen to my new leader. "That sounds like the only thing I will really be much use for." We continued moving through the dead forest; the smell of the sticky swamp mud fading as we moved. That or the smell was already cloaking my body enough for me to get used to.

Tiny hooves kicked and dug at the squishy ground beside me, a bronze colored body showing up next to me to tag along behind Seele as I did. I looked down to see a small chestnut filly; her wings still not fully developed along with the rest of her body. A small black creature spread across her back, a canine of some sort. The dog's body curled lovingly against the foal's rib cage, pushing my brain to the result of a companionship. She seemed to be trying to avoid me. Very understandable; young minds knew no better than to do what they have been taught.

I brought my attention back up to the beaten path before us that seemed to dissipate from the darkness as we moved along. Eventually the path opened into a wide space; the trees seemed to be pushed away from the opening, suggesting solid ground. I paused, my ivory tail flicking back and forth, strings wrapping around each leg with the swift movement.

"So this is home, I suppose." I nodded to myself, purple gaze shifting from the left to right slowly, trying to see everything that the darkness allowed. Once I had seen a good 360 degree snap shot of the barren swamp, I glanced down to the filly again. "Who is this?" My voice hollowed out, a blunt tone that I had completely come to master. I blinked at the foal, looking her over once more; the front quarter of her body was dotted with small white spots that continued to crawl up her far wing.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Seele] & @[Amara]

AgronA
I counted my blessings,
now I'll count this curse

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 10:58 PM