the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I was exploring my new home with Sameira, who was now close to three weeks. She was walking, her ears still slightly sloppy and her eyes wide open. Sameira was a little too wimpy to go in the water, so she'd leap onto my back if I wanted to wade. But for now, I stayed on the dry path. I was just looking at the gnarly trees when I heard a familiar tone.

It was Seele. I gasped as her curse words reached my ears. Frowning, I made a mental note to do something about that. Sameira wove through my legs, her tongue lolling out. She was panting insanely fast, so i let her get onto my back. She got comfy on my back as I trotted towards the source of Seele's shout. I weaved through the trees, my small hooves making an almost silent 'thumping' noise. Slowly Seele's silhouette became visible. I reached her, standing a few strides away. As innocently as possible, I spoke to Seele. "No nawteee words missieeee!" I tried to give her a stern look but I failed, my lips curling into a childish smile. I walked a little closer to Seele, my amber eyes meeting hers. "So what're we doin' miss Seeleee? You said we're meetin' each ofther?" I had only met Seele in this group so far, (you'd think I'd have met some other horses, but it's hard to find a horse in the Marsh!) and I was interested in meeting everyone else in the Asylum. Maybe there was another foal! I shouldn't keep my hopes so high but it was possible. The only real foal friend I had was Sikeax, but so far I haven't seen her since before everything went dark.

I had positioned myself at Seele's side, gazing up at her face. It was so pretty, a big blotch of white with pretty, graceful strokes of red. And she had pretty yellow eyes to top it all off. And she had a pretty glass horn on her brow. My metallic amber gaze drifted down to Seele's twinkling glass hooves. I wondered how she walked without those breaking. Or gallop, or walk over rock... or go anywhere for that matter. I pondered on this for a bit, before any other horses showed up. That's when I would mingle with my new herd mates.

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Agrona - 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Skysong - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Arlo - 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-28-2013, 12:09 AM